Atlantic club HHR are NICE (imo) (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Love these chippies !!
I actually can’t find much about them here on this site, what they’re story are etc.
the 25 is kinda weak and IMO looked better with a different vibrant 2nd color (edgespot)
I also like the fact that there are no $ sign on them, makes them work too here in EU.
But overall, quality chips !
love it, love it !
Do we have some Atlantic club owners here ?
C420CE01-E67E-4212-9379-52481B838CE8.jpeg

36BADE58-3176-4F90-860F-666ADC131FDF.jpeg

They are based on the World Top Hat and Cane (WTHC) chips and made with simpler (1/4") spots to make an attractive, affordable chip.

I think the $25 is 414 (four 1/4" spots) because if it were 614 or 814 the set would look too busy ($5 and $500 are 614 and the $1000 is 814).

Edit: To answer your question about seeing them on here: These are appealing because they are always in stock by CPC. The price you paid for these is about the same that you'd pay for similar levels of chips from CPC with custom spot patterns and a custom inlay (you can find the pricing per level, and what determines each level, on their website). The only downside to custom ordering chips is that it takes several months because CPC only runs certain molds at a time (molds are the stamped shape around the edge, for your Atlantic chips they are on the HHR [horse head right] mold).

I hope this is helpful.

1631211589482.png

They are based on the World Top Hat and Cane (WTHC) chips and made with simpler (1/4") spots to make an attractive, affordable chip.

I think the $25 is 414 (four 1/4" spots) because if it were 614 or 814 the set would look too busy ($5 and $500 are 614 and the $1000 is 814).

Edit: To answer your question about seeing them on here: These are appealing because they are always in stock by CPC. The price you paid for these is about the same that you'd pay for similar levels of chips from CPC with custom spot patterns and a custom inlay (you can find the pricing per level, and what determines each level, on their website). The only downside to custom ordering chips is that it takes several months because CPC only runs certain molds at a time (molds are the stamped shape around the edge, for your Atlantic chips they are on the HHR [horse head right] mold).

I hope this is helpful.

View attachment 773777
They look like those for sure, I kinda like the colors on the ones you showed more. Thank you for your advice, I like the Atlantic clubs a lot will get a nice cash set.

They look like those for sure, I kinda like the colors on the ones you showed more. Thank you for your advice, I like the Atlantic clubs a lot will get a nice cash set.
The biggest advantage of Paulsons over CPC is that the Paulsons have many more colors available, and the colors they have are much brighter.

The biggest advantage of Paulsons over CPC is that the Paulsons have many more colors available, and the colors they have are much brighter.
I suppose yes. But the Atlantic’s feel very nice. The texture on them is what I like, they’re not slick. They’re sound is maybe similar to ceramics, which is high pitch. I love the fact that the inlays are not stickers. They’re pretty secure chips, if you know how to use them

Love these chippies !!
I actually can’t find much about them here on this site, what they’re story are etc.
the 25 is kinda weak and IMO looked better with a different vibrant 2nd color (edgespot)
I also like the fact that there are no $ sign on them, makes them work too here in EU.
But overall, quality chips !
love it, love it !
Do we have some Atlantic club owners here ?View attachment 773763
View attachment 773764
Yup, I have a set. I know what you mean about the 25s being a bit dull. I have bought some different ones to make up my set. The good thing about the stick design is it more available and you may find some on here in future to improve your set, if you go custom you won’t find any the same. I toyed with the idea of swapping some colours and spots but opted against in the end.
Lovely chips though very happy with them.
Chris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom