Illegal Gambling, The Purple Gang, The Hollywood Club... and more (3 Viewers)

Like the $10 chip, the $25 is also yellow but with different color inserts. I'm curious as to why they would use the same base color for different denominations.

Attachments

• OHHOL06.jpeg
    OHHOL06.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 32
I kinda thought I might be only one too! Haha Honestly, I don’t know that I’ve ever really seen mention of them here before…. Hell, other than me asking a question about them years ago, didn’t really see anything back on the blue wall either :/ So there probably aren’t too many of us.. at least not that are wanting large quantities of them!
Green $1s!!! Those are awesome! I don’t know that I’ve actually ever even seen any of those being sold before… Although it’s been quite a while since I’ve looked for any of them. I don’t have any greens nor do I have any $25s… But I do have a few orange $10s.
I've got an unusually high amount of greens and a decent amount of 25s

Like the $10 chip, the $25 is also yellow but with different color inserts. I'm curious as to why they would use the same base color for different denominations.
Honestly, I've no idea! lol
Perhaps there weren't a lot of different options back then????
Who knows... maybe cost related.... or even just "laziness"???? I mean, If it was all mob run.... don't know that they really needed any further "security"!!! Hahahaha

Do you still have any of the Pines Club chips left?
yeah, I do..... can't remember how many... I've been away for quite a while now, but I've at least 100+ (prob more like 200-300ish)

***EDIT***
Being that I still have ALL of the Pine's Club chips I initially acquired... looking back at my OP, I guess I have closer to 400 left.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom