Argh Hand Across Chest On Opposite Shoulder (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to watching the 2015 WSOP Main Event and we're on Day 6. There are two guys involved in a hand and each one of them has their hand across their chest and on the opposite shoulder, and some d-bag not even in the hand is doing the same fucking thing.

This seriously tilts me to no end, it looks absolutely stupid, why the fuck is everyone doing this? Is it to hide their neck from revealing a tell? Is it because they see other people doing it so they just mimic it? Are their fucking chip-betting arms that tired? AAARRRRGGGGHHHH STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! *SMASHES SCREEN*

arm1.png

arm2.png

or just resting their head on their arm whiles its supported by the elbow on the table?

i do it occasionally but usually because i am resting my head on my hand and shuffling chips

Don't hate me but I do this and have for awhile and not mimicking anyone. It's more comfortable for me I guess and helps regulate my breathing, takes pressure off. BUT BUT I will have to admit, I have seen and noticed this pose is common so I'm trying to do something different

Last edited:
I do it. It gives my non chip shuffling hand something to do that will always be the same. I will do it extra shoulderly if it tilts someone.

I do it once in a while - it's a comfortable position to be able to stay still and just chill while your opponent is tanking for 13 f-ing minutes. Of course now that you posted this, I'm going to do it EVERY SINGLE HAND if we're at the same table. :whistle: :whistling:

I do it once in a while - it's a comfortable position to be able to stay still and just chill while your opponent is tanking for 13 f-ing minutes. Of course now that you posted this, I'm going to do it EVERY SINGLE HAND if we're at the same table. :whistle: :whistling:

I'll never see it, you're too damned tall.

The one solace I got from watching that part of the WSOP is that one of those guys lost the hand

ESPN has a rule that both hands must be visible at all times at TV table. To prevent players from pleasuring themselves while on camera. Maybe this is the straight-jacket equivalent of compliance.

I do this occasionally because my ribs get sore if I sit for too long and this stretches them. I think it's funny when someone says OMG TELL.

On Saturday I noticed once that my left hand was on my right shoulder. It was unintentional but not surprising that during a long session I would find this position comfortable, at least for a time. It didn't seem to put anybody on tilt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom