Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches? (3 Viewers)

Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 110 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 154 58.3%

• Total voters
jvNXQUN.gif

I would take a lifetime of hotdog threads over 1 hr of anything kardashian.

I would take a lifetime of hotdog threads over 1 hr of anything kardashian.

Well I can think of one particular hour of Kim that you'd be hard pressed to turn down.

I was thinking more of a situation where you had no chance of losing once you're all in.
Unless it's double-bagged, you most definitely have a chance of losing once all-in. That thing is like a toilet seat at a bus station.

Hell, even double-bagging isn't enough. No thanks.

Unless it's double-bagged, you most definitely have a chance of losing once all-in. That thing is like a toilet seat at a bus station.

Hell, even double-bagging isn't enough. No thanks.

Nah you can no longer lose the all in. You can merely be crippled.

I like to live dangerously.

Anyone watch Silicon Valley this week?

@jbutler must be a staff writer. (and yes, i realize i am resurrecting the thread from hell. your welcome.:))

not-hotdog-app-XL-BLOG0517.jpg

(and yes, i realize i am resurrecting the thread from hell. your welcome.:))
It's hardly from hell. Hot dogs are heavenly. Ben Franklin himself said "Hot Dogs are evidence that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

I watch the show but binge it at the end of the season. I am looking forward to it even more now (I didn't look at spoiler).

I see the case for technically referring to it as a sandwich
But actually referring to it aloud as a sandwich will probably get you smacked

giphy.gif

I watch the show but binge it at the end of the season. I am looking forward to it even more now (I didn't look at spoiler).

Dont worry, the spoiler wasn't really a true spoiler.

It's hardly from hell. Hot dogs are heavenly. Ben Franklin himself said "Hot Dogs are evidence that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

I believe you are mistaken, that is obviously a quote from Buddha :)

The name literally means "cheese sandwich", so nominally it must be according to the country of Mexico.

This guy knows the pain of spreading the hot dog truth. Ostracized from friends and family, but we can't live in darkness.

4R6Ogwb.png

First time visitor. I've been on the internet long enough that nothing really surprises me. But 15 pages on hot dogs: sandwich or not a sandwich? is a big accomplishment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom