Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches? (3 Viewers)

Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 109 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 152 58.2%

• Total voters

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
You can google, but the so-called experts are no help.

1Kb6Zus.png

OUmxMvn.png

In my opinion a sandwich has a top and bottom bread. A hot dog is more kin to a hoagie in that it is open on top.

I don't like hot dogs, and don't really care. I'm killing time waiting for the doctor to check me out after getting rear ended on my way to work this morning.

Amazing how I have already received 3 phone calls and a text from lawyers and doctor soliciting firms.

Bread and crackers are two different things in my opinion... Matzah = cracker (it cracks!)

As someone who is half Jewish and went to Passover every year, you learn that Matzah is indeed unleavened bread. That has nothing to do with a hotdog's sandwich status, of which it is not. Unless you are a commie, as Jack has previously been told.

Are you gonna try to convince me tortilla is a bread? You can try, but you will fail my friend...
Flour tortilla is an outstanding bread substitute. Being that I still try to avoid bread as much as possible I may even bring my own for pulled pork SANDWICHES this weekend :D

if it has a name already its not a sandwich, hot dog, hamburger, quesadilla.

if it has bread and meat or cheese between 2 pieces of bread or a bun, its a sandwich.

if it has a name already its not a sandwich, hot dog, hamburger, quesadilla.

if it has bread and meat or cheese between 2 pieces of bread or a bun, its a sandwich.
Does a hamburger not have meat and cheese between two pieces of bread or a bun?

As someone who is half Jewish and went to Passover every year, you learn that Matzah is indeed unleavened bread. That has nothing to do with a hotdog's sandwich status, of which it is not. Unless you are a commie, as Jack has previously been told.

LOL!!! I hear you brother... I hear that every year as well, LOL!!! Unless I'm just bored (or too hungry) and skip some Haggadah passages :p

However, we have to draw the line between bread and crackers somewhere... Matzah goes with crackers all day, every day man... :D:D:D:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom