Cancelled Arc Yellow Enthusiasts...come look! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyshin

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
So, with all of my attention on my Vineyard set, I've come to admit that I will never get around to relabeling these. I've spent too much recently and need to put some funds back where they belong so these are on the chopping block.

Split Pricing as follows:

RPC Pri $1s x 200 = $700/rack
TP Aqua Claws x 400 = $1000/rack
TP Pri $20 x 480 180 = $900/rack
SB IHC
T100 x 100 = $1000

Priority given to quantity and personal discretion.

Reply here then pm me

AYSet.png

Set2.jpg

set3.jpg

set4.jpg

Getting Split Now

Last edited:
Just a bad crypto joke. Wait! I meant to say that it’s an incredible crypto investment opportunity. As the founder of T8tercoin, I’d love to talk to you about how to purchase and trade existing T8tercoin, and even how to “sprout” and “dig” for new T8tercoin.

Just a bad crypto joke. Wait! I meant to say that it’s an incredible crypto investment opportunity. As the founder of T8tercoin, I’d love to talk to you about how to purchase and trade existing T8tercoin, and even how to “sprout” and “dig” for new T8tercoin.

virtual gold coins? Let's do it. I'll send you virtual chips

No, they're real virtual coins. I'll only accept real virtual chips in exchange. I mean, I guess I could send you real potatoes instead.

Found more Vineyards. Need these sold...

If youre just looking for a rack or 2, then just buy the whole set, and sell off what you dont want...you'll get your two racks for free

Sweet!! Definitely interested in some TP $20 and even Aquas.

Cannot afford the whole set though. So whoever buys it and wants to sell off or if some split occurs later, count me in :)

I’ll take back my SB $100 rack at your original price if split happens. You’re keeping the 25ks?

Okay so no interest in the full set. I bothered a lot of people to put this set together. Those people I bought chips from get FROR to buy their chips back. If they chose not to buy back, then they will be available to everyone else. (This mostly has to do with higher denoms.

So, if you sold me some of these chips and you want them back, just message me.

Pricing as follows:

RPC Pri $1s x 200 = $700/rack
TP Aqua Claws x 400 = $1000/rack
TP Pri $20 x 480 = $900/rack
SB IHC T100 x 100 = $1000

Priority given to quantity and personal discretion.

Reply here then pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom