Cancelled Cali Cash 8v IHC Set with 48mm Add Ons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how this set just sits here. I suppose it’s the asking price, but then look at the breakdown and what they are…

I’ve been looking at it everyday. EVERY day. Trying to work up the courage to get selling and make way on my shelf for these!!! 43mm dream set right here. Fully customized and ready to run serious game!

Just a sick set. I think people are sleeping on this if oversized is your thing.

I don’t understand how this set just sits here. I suppose it’s the asking price, but then look at the breakdown and what they are…

I’ve been looking at it everyday. EVERY day. Trying to work up the courage to get selling and make way on my shelf for these!!! 43mm dream set right here. Fully customized and ready to run serious game!

Just a sick set. I think people are sleeping on this if oversized is your thing.
Yeah I think the price is very much in line with what 43mm chips go for. Plus they’re murdered and save you a ton of money or time to swap labels. This is a killer deal IMO.

Yeah I think the price is very much in line with what 43mm chips go for. Plus they’re murdered and save you a ton of money or time to swap labels. This is a killer deal IMO.
I want it so bad bro! It’s so nice!

Absolutely a killer deal. Folks be snoozing on these

Every time you bump this thread, I’m reminded how stupid I was to pass up the other cash set. Absolute moron. Can you please make sure your fellow chipper horseshoez can somehow get first crack if your Boston buddy decides to release?

Every time you bump this thread, I’m reminded how stupid I was to pass up the other cash set. Absolute moron. Can you please make sure your fellow chipper horseshoez can somehow get first crack if your Boston buddy decides to release?
I already have FROR haha. They’ll likely come back to me as I love that set. But you’ll be remembered as well!

Looks like these are staying with me and the RPCs will get new labels lol. Thanks for the interest folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom