Anyone's experience with Abbiati? (1 Viewer)

kazzlefrazzle

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I've been on and off dealing with Abbiati for like the last 7 months. They've been extremely busy since their last show apparently and won't even get back to me sometimes weeks after an email.

Anyone experience anything similar? My guess was since I was only interested in 2 chip designs I wasn't their ideal type of customer, but for the price and amount everything is coming out to, I'm pretty surprised its taken this long..

Same here. I was only looking for chips for a small set and they were willing to oblige but I figure they aren't going to pilotize people like us just looking for small sets, and the response was similar for me and they said they would get back to keep after most emails I sent but never have.

They are generally looking for minimum order quantity of 1000 chips per denom, or else art fees get outrageous.

Search for Crowne Plaza and Park Place under the GB section to see what's happened here before.

I was recently quoted:
1.69 Eur/piece min 1000 pieces + art//design fees
per chip mind you.

Im in CAD$. Thats ouchies.

I was recently quoted:
1.69 Eur/piece min 1000 pieces + art//design fees
per chip mind you.

Im in CAD$. Thats ouchies.
Shipping might also be on the expensive side. Plus import taxes… Ouchies indeed. :eek:

Which chip designs/colors are you thinking of using?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom