Anyone know where to go if I want custom labels (2 Viewers)

Screwlogic03

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am looking into getting labels made for a poker game I have an idea of the chips I’m going to use just need to have labels made up to have some new style

Stickermule for 1 week turnaround but it helps if you know what/how to order and size. Also you need your own image files already done.

Gear if you’re starting from scratch but I think even he needs some artwork files to work with. Also the queue is several months long.

Actually I’m doing some right now.

1676667484879.jpeg

1676667498398.jpeg

@Gear for top shelf quality, especially the textured laminated labels. The stone cold nuts.

Sticker Mule if speed and/or cost are bigger factors for your project.

I have some leftover sticker mule labels if you want a sample. Send me a PM and I'll send them to you week after next when I get back from Vegas.

Stickermule for 1 week turnaround but it helps if you know what/how to order and size. Also you need your own image files already done.

Gear if you’re starting from scratch but I think even he needs some artwork files to work with. Also the queue is several months long.

Actually I’m doing some right now.

View attachment 1082795
View attachment 1082796
Are those from Sticker Mule. I have my files and some of the lingo down like “bleed” and all that. A week? Wow. Do they send a proof or sample? You like them? I heard the price was right too.

Are those from Sticker Mule. I have my files and some of the lingo down like “bleed” and all that. A week? Wow. Do they send a proof or sample? You like them? I heard the price was right too.
I like them for my overlabel and holographic purposes. Yes 1 week. They send you a digital proof before production. I’ve never ordered a physical sample from them, but I certainly have wasted hundreds if not thousands of labels already because I got the size slightly wrong or I changed my mind. The labels come off pretty easily with little to no residue. Stickers (thicker) and holographics absolutely leave a layer of residue behind. For serious inlay replacement Gear is still unbeatable.

1678659047312.jpeg

1678659294629.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom