Looking for labels (1 Viewer)

isuckatpoker33

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello, I am the biggest fish when it comes ti poker and navigating this forum. I currently have an indiana grand Paulson set that I am looking to have custom labels made for. How would pricing be?

@Gear has the best labels. Pricing is here:
https://www.gearlabels.com/pe-labels
Prices are for a single label, don't forget, you'll need 2 per chip. ;)

You're looking to over-label? Confirm with them if that's possible...you may have limited options going over RHC Paulsons, but I'm not sure.
That’s what I’m somewhat concerned about. If it comes down to it I will trade down to a lesser Paulson set to relabel

That’s what I’m somewhat concerned about. If it comes down to it I will trade down to a lesser Paulson set to relabel
It may work ok, you may just need to use their unlaminated vinyl labels, because theyre the thinnest. I would reach out to @Gear @Wifey because they are a vendor here on PCF, and very responsive to questions.

I currently have an indiana grand Paulson set

If these are the chips you are talking about, then most of them are viable candidates for labeling projects.

1697640446797.png

Over Label - That is applying a thin label on top of the existing inlay without removing it.
or
Inlay Replacement - That is removing the existing inlay and replacing it with a third party label.

Knowing which one you want to do will determine cost of the labels. (at least with us)
If you want more information regarding how to get into our queue and design please email us at ask@gearlabels.com

If these are the chips you are talking about, then most of them are viable candidates for labeling projects.

View attachment 1211370

Over Label - That is applying a thin label on top of the existing inlay without removing it.
or
Inlay Replacement - That is removing the existing inlay and replacing it with a third party label.

Knowing which one you want to do will determine cost of the labels. (at least with us)
If you want more information regarding how to get into our queue and design please email us at ask@gearlabels.com
Thanks for the response I will be in tough with you soon

I’ve overlabeled mint/near mint RHCs with Gear’s thinner vinyl without any spinner issues. It’s not as elegant as a full inlay replacement, but pretty darn convincing overall if you take care in their application.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom