Anyone in Michigan looking to sell a Poker Table ?

BigSlick4523

Straight
Reaction score
We play cards once a week and we are looking for a new table we play on one of those 8ft fold up picnic tables and its just getting annoying lol

anyone with any word on a poker table for sale in MI let me know thanks

Jackypoo

Pair
Reaction score
Budget? You can build a good one for around 300. All the ones I've seen on Craigslist and fb marketplace in SE MI look pretty bad.

Jackypoo

Pair
Reaction score
What city do you live in? I might be convinced to do another build. I'm in Troy if you're not too far we might be able to arrange something. I enjoy building stuff so I would do it for cheap.

BigSlick4523

Straight
Reaction score
What city do you live in? I might be convinced to do another build. I'm in Troy if you're not too far we might be able to arrange something. I enjoy building stuff so I would do it for cheap.
I am in Saint Clair Shores not too far away its like 20-25miles from me give or take its like 25miles from my house to Somerset Mall

Moxie Mike

Flush
Reaction score
We play cards once a week and we are looking for a new table we play on one of those 8ft fold up picnic tables and its just getting annoying lol

anyone with any word on a poker table for sale in MI let me know thanks
Why don't you just get a Barrington table from Walmart? You can upgrade the felt and cupholders and have a pretty nice setup for a reasonable price.
Thanks for the tag. I'm on the west side of the state though. I don't have anything to sell anyhow.

BigSlick4523

Straight
Reaction score
Why don't you just get a Barrington table from Walmart? You can upgrade the felt and cupholders and have a pretty nice setup for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the tag. I'm on the west side of the state though. I don't have anything to sell anyhow.
yeah that's what I am thinking of doing thanks man

Top Bottom