Poker table suggestion (1 Viewer)

rabbitrng

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey looking to buy a poker table for my home games and I’m just concerned on the size of the table I need. We usually run between 8-10 people always and I’m worried that when all 10 show up, people are gonna have to squeeze in. Can anyone with experience suggest how big a table I need for 10 people table with comfortable seating.

I would suggest 96" length if you have the room, but no more than 48" width. This is total, edge to edge of rail. 6"+ wide rail, too.
You have any suggestions on where I can get something like that? Also not looking to spend a lot. So is there a go to budget spot people go to other then building your own

You have any suggestions on where I can get something like that? Also not looking to spend a lot. So is there a go to budget spot people go to other then building your own
If you want someone to build it for you you're probably looking $1000+

Search for Barrington in this site and Amazon. Easiest way for a budget game to get a decent table. Plus there are threads to upgrade it if it fits into your schedule sometime.

I'm not sure you'll find something ready-made in this size.

Another option is to get an extending dining table and perhaps a large neoprene topper. No rail, but allows for some flexibility.

Do people feel like a Barrington can do 10 players? Are there any other good folding options other than Barrington and Triton?

I am a visual person. Here is 10 players at my table. As you can see, we are pretty good size guys. It's tight, but definitely doable. I would agree with the above that 96" gives you more space for 10 players.

PXL_20220513_004340491.MP.jpg

Barrington tables are a great budget table and can support a tight fitting 10 players. They are great if you have limited storage space as well. You probably will not find any larger tables for a budget price like @buzzmonkey was saying. You could always put a topper on a large dining room table for maximum space. Also this would probably be the cheapest option if you already have the dining room table. But if you are on a budget, you can make the Barrington work.

Just got the $169 Walmart Barrington LED table. First poker night last night. It fits 8 comfortably. 9 or ten is tight. Cup holders are ok, deep enough to keep your beer in place but not deep enough to prevent a spill if the bottle is hit with a forearm. Tolerates men leaning arms on the rail very well, no creaking or fears of collapse. IMO you get well more than $169 value out of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom