8-10 player table (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations on a foldable poker table that can seat more than 8 people comfortably? We usually have 7-8 players for cash games but sometimes we will have 8-9 players. The barrington table we have says it seats 10 players but we tried it and there was not enough room at all.

I’ve played 10 on the Barrington. It’s cramped but I thought manageable. I’m not sure there are many better options sub $1000 and will only be available with folding legs not foldable in half, not sure if that’s important to you.

it will need to be foldable as the Barrington table is a tight squeeze to fit in my vehicle

I prefer not putting it in my truck bed. The table will end up getting damaged. I would have to carry it each time to the place that we were playing poker.

If the table is foldable then I can fit a little bigger of a table in the truck but if it’s not foldable then it will have to be put in the bed of the truck. Thank you for the link.

If the table is foldable then I can fit a little bigger of a table in the truck but if it’s not foldable then it will have to be put in the bed of the truck. Thank you for the link.
This is still confusing. The barrington is a foldable table, but it's a tight squeeze. You want a bigger one but it has to be foldable to fit in your truck. Are you talking about the width of the table is a tight squeeze getting it in the door?

Triton is the best folding table option. Not sub $1000.

Big fan of the fact that it has wheels too. The individual arm rests are a slight turn off for me tho. I feel like it makes it awkward if you ever have a dedicated dealer in the middle of the table (for the oval version)

Yea, if I ever get a budget for one of their tables that is my next purchase.
Would it fit in your vehicle though? Just squeeze onto the Barrington! Lol

Moving drinks to side tables will help btw.

Does anyone have recommendations on a foldable poker table that can seat more than 8 people comfortably? We usually have 7-8 players for cash games but sometimes we will have 8-9 players. The barrington table we have says it seats 10 players but we tried it and there was not enough room at all.
I'm looking at a similar table and asking the same question. Thanks for posting and thank you all for the responses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom