Any interest in an NCAA Lax Bracket? (2 Viewers)

I guess I'm rooting for Virginia to win by less than 5 so I can steal them for future rounds.

I think that's the best outcome if you have an underdog. Plus, by not covering in Round 1, the favorite my get a softer line in the second round.
I think that's the best outcome if you have an underdog. Plus, by not covering in Round 1, the favorite my get a softer line in the second round.

yep. I like this structure. Makes it a little more interesting.

Thanks for organizing it btw.

Playing at Marc's tomorrow night?

Doubt it (but maybe...game time decision ;)). I have some errands to run tomorrow and I have a ton of work to catch up in, plus yard work, and Sunday is shot with Mother's Day...

Definitely torn on my matchup:

Duke - My team in this bracket and one of my favorite players that I had the pleasure to coach against - Joe Robertson who is an absolute stud

Richmond - Where I live, NCAA tourney win over Duke would be big for the program

Or underdog wins outright then the spread in round two is much larger.

Loyola won 15-13, @Forty4 is the first to advance to next weekend.

Screenshot_20190511-200803.png

Yale is crushing Georgetown (7-0 with 8+ minutes left in the first).

Last edited:
Georgetown is making a little comeback, but this face-off guy from Yale (TD Ierlan) is unreal. Quick clamp and then he's gone. He wins most of them to himself, but he'll also shovel it to his middies. Georgetown hasn't possessed the ball enough

I'm out, but my brother's draw is still alive with Notre Dame. I like how during the MD-Towson game, the announcers were talking about the JHU-ND game and said that nobody could predict that game and "you should stay away from it unless you have a real gambling problem." Ha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom