Any interest in an NCAA Lax Bracket? (1 Viewer)

Semifinal lines posted for Saturday's games:

Screenshot_20190523-172748.png

Grr. Virgina -1.

Back to random.org to get a ½ point line... Higher team randomly listed gets the line moved ½-point in their favor.

Screenshot_20190523-173310.png

So here we go!

Duke +1½ (@MoeTremper's brother) v Virgina (charity)
Penn State (@kirchhausen) v Yale +2½ (@WedgeRock)

Virginia fought hard to come back in real life... But the +1½ line means it doesn't matter who wins in OT. But if Virginia pulls this rabbit out of the hat, @MoeTremper's brother will advance only because of the flip earlier in the week.

The charity is gonna lose either way.

2½ point dogs, but Yale burst out to a 10-1 lead...IN THE FIRST QUARTER and held off Penn State to return to the Finals.

Monday will be Virginia (@MoeTremper's brother) and Yale (@WedgeRock). Both players win $90. Winner on Monday takes home an extra $120 ($210 total).

I'll check for lines tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck!

My brother and I were in on both our buy-ins evenly. However the final works out, I convinced him to send $50 to charity anyway. If we win, we win, if we lose, charity wins and we break even.

Last edited:
Congrats, @MoeTremper's brother. Virginia was getting points but won the game outright and it wasn't really even close.

View attachment 292418

Time to square up...

Pay Moe Tremper
@MoeTremper
@MoeTremper's brother
@Burke
@CraigT78
@Nuhockey
@Highli99
@longflop
@Forty4
@krafticus
@Perthmike
@WedgeRock - $10

Pay Wedgerock
@WedgeRock - $10
@Marc Hedrick - PAID
@detroitdad
@Chippy McChiperson
@kirchhausen

Let me know address and I will send. Thanks for organizing!

Hey all,

My daughter turned 3 yesterday and we had a big party. I didn't even get to watch the game, but sure like the outcome. ;)

I'll confirm, PayPal is the way to go. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal address.

Thanks! This was fun.

Hey all,

My daughter turned 3 yesterday and we had a big party. I didn't even get to watch the game, but sure like the outcome. ;)

I'll confirm, PayPal is the way to go. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal address.

Thanks! This was fun.
Actually, let's just make this easy. Here's the link to send me money:
https://www.paypal.me/MorganTremper

I've collected most of second place prize money. As promised, I donated half of my winnings to the US Lacrosse Foundation, to be earmarked for their First Stick program, dedicated to assisting schools and community organizations in adding lacrosse to their offerings for youth.

Thanks to everyone for participating and if you haven't gotten your entry fee to @moe tremper, please do so.

Screenshot_20190528-103446.png

Payment has been sent to Morgan. The Team I was given wins the National Championship, but I didn’t win any money. That’s the story of my Gambling Luck. LOL

I've collected most of second place prize money. As promised, I donated half of my winnings to the US Lacrosse Foundation, to be earmarked for their First Stick program, dedicated to assisting schools and community organizations in adding lacrosse to their offerings for youth.

Thanks to everyone for participating and if you haven't gotten your entry fee to @moe tremper, please do so.

I will update this as payments roll in:

Pay @MoeTremper - https://www.paypal.me/MorganTremper
@Burke - PAID
@CraigT78 - PAID
@Nuhockey - PAID
@Highli99 - PAID
@longflop - PAID
@Forty4 - PAID
@krafticus - PAID
@Perthmike - PAID
@WedgeRock - PAID ($10)

Thanks to All!

Last edited:
You did. But that was for overplaying AQ without enough fold equity... Not for lacrosse.

I never said I was any good. I thought there was a little fold equity. Yeah, I get what your saying. I think I need higher variance games.

I have to call $50 more to win a pot of almost $200?

I disagree. Keep playing HE like it's a higher variance game.

[/Threadjack]

I just don't like only playing NLHE. Im not a fan of those stakes for a home game.

I will update this as payments roll in:

Pay @MoeTremper - https://www.paypal.me/MorganTremper
@Burke - PAID
@CraigT78 - PAID
@Nuhockey - PAID
@Highli99 - PAID
@longflop - PAID
@Forty4 - PAID
@krafticus - PAID
@Perthmike
@WedgeRock - PAID ($10)

Thanks to All!
Ahem... @Perthmike...
I know you’re busy in Vegas, but you’re the lone outstanding payment to wrap this up. To tug at heartstrings, the sooner that payment’s made, the sooner I’ll make my charity donation. ;)

Ahem... @Perthmike...
I know you’re busy in Vegas, but you’re the lone outstanding payment to wrap this up. To tug at heartstrings, the sooner that payment’s made, the sooner I’ll make my charity donation. ;)
Ooohhh better idea! Stop in a sports book and put $20 on the Baltimore Ravens to win the Super Bowl for me and we’ll split any winnings. Good luck in Vegas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom