Any info on these chairs? (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with these chairs for a poker table. A local guy has 25 of them, he's asking $25 each but I'm gonna see if he will take less. Just thought I might check here first.
Screenshot_20190831-025341_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190831-025343_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190831-025348_eBay.jpg

Don’t know about them specifically..they have a Gasser look about them, but then they’d be labeled as such... they look like they have flex backs and plenty of cushion. I’d offer $20/each for the entire lot.

A quick search on infanti chairs showed that Gasser actually sued them, and won a $15 million judgment... maybe they look a little too Gasser-like, lol. But it sounds like they make reputable chairs otherwise.

Don’t know about them specifically..they have a Gasser look about them, but then they’d be labeled as such... they look like they have flex backs and plenty of cushion. I’d offer $20/each for the entire lot.

A quick search on infanti chairs showed that Gasser actually sued them, and won a $15 million judgment... maybe they look a little too Gasser-like, lol. But it sounds like they make reputable chairs otherwise.
Really? That's encouraging. I mean not for the legal aspect but for me finding a solid set of poker chairs. He has more than 25 of them and has been sitting on them for 6+ months now so I bet I can get him down to less than 20 a chair, we will see how the negotiating goes. They're apparently from a restaurant that closed north of here about 9 months ago.

So I ended up getting the chairs. $100 for 10 of them. They were filthy when I got them. Wish I had taken a before pic. Took me all day cleaning to get them spotless. They were restaurant chairs so they had sticky old restaurant grease all over them, plus dust and all manner of things from the warehouse they had them in. All in all I'm very happy, they're comfortable, perfect height, after cleaning they're in great condition and the price was right. As far as comparison to Gasser chairs, they're nearly identical very difficult to notice a difference other than the back shape and such.
20190904_173024.jpg

Nice pickup! Where in Illinois, @Marhault? I'm in SE Iowa. It may be worth a run.
Southern Illinois. About 2 hours south of St Louis

They're actually listed on eBay that's where I found them. But they were local. It was funny, I offered 10 per chair, he was asking 25 per chair. He said he'd take 20 per chair. So I agreed. Drove to the place (pretty shady place, bunch of meth head looking types stripping down restaurant equipment) guy leads me back to the chairs and says "what ya givin" and I said I had agreed to 20, he says "nah, just give me 100 and load up what you want" so me and my buddy loaded up 10 and hit the road lol.

They did have about 30 hot dog rollers ...I might have to make a return trip!

So I ended up getting the chairs. $100 for 10 of them. They were filthy when I got them. Wish I had taken a before pic. Took me all day cleaning to get them spotless. They were restaurant chairs so they had sticky old restaurant grease all over them, plus dust and all manner of things from the warehouse they had them in. All in all I'm very happy, they're comfortable, perfect height, after cleaning they're in great condition and the price was right. As far as comparison to Gasser chairs, they're nearly identical very difficult to notice a difference other than the back shape and such.
View attachment 333364
Good score!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the guy you paid $100 to was not the guy who was actually selling them.
I would have thought so, except the guy I negotiated with told me to "talk to Kenny, he'll take care ya" and this was Kenny...as evidenced by the name tag on his office and uniform. He was the cleanest looking of the bunch...and that's not saying much. He just kept talking about how the guy who owns the place is "Workin them like dogs" and "won't stop buyin sh@$"

Wait? What? You passed up on hotdawg roller grills? Whatever cool-chair karma you generated went right out the door... *shakes head*

Wait? What? You passed up on hotdawg roller grills? Whatever cool-chair karma you generated went right out the door... *shakes head*
I can always go back. They were a little pricey and the wife would be dead set against it anyway.

They wanted 300 for a huge one with no sneeze guard or 350 for a small one with a sneeze guard. Which according to Kenny is a rare find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom