• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Another super looking table. Maybe too good to be true (Cincinatti area) (1 Viewer)

QuadNines

Pair
Reaction score
Great looking table for $600..!?!?!?!

If a real ad, seems awfully nice for $600.... Wish I was closer to go check this out...!

1705033841575.png

I saw that table on Marketplace and thought the same thing. Looks like a really nice table for such a good price.

High-end table makers like Pharaoah and Gorilla offer bases that are similar to this, though not exactly the same (unless it’s some earlier model). Looks to be high-quality, though lacking cup holders, a light, dealer tray, etc. At $600 seems like a steal, and might be modified to upgrade further.

Personally I find it somewhat offensive that so many of you here are so quick to start throwing around names like "serial killer." How I long to live in a world that didn't judge us, or, continually try to cast us in a negative way!
Apologies...is the preferred term "Non-exclusive Life-taker" these days? I have a hard time keeping up.

I’ve had that table saved in my marketplace files. The table is pretty close to me. But, I already have 3 tables and working on cleaning out the basement. It must be a Cincinnati thing because my basement looks like this. Complete with drain in floor for blood, shower curtain and throw rug on concrete. Haha. But, it’s turning into a classy serial killer basement.

I thought the table might be one of these Amazon tables. Take out the cup holders and depending when they bought it, it might not be a huge discount. But, maybe a different table altogether?

3CCF09F1-9B71-4EBC-B4D8-000085A1340B.jpeg

I messaged earlier today, they seen the message but no reply

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom