Another Boston representative (1 Viewer)

glynn

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Corey, and I have enjoyed playing poker for over fifteen years. I live in Jamaica Plain, Boston and am a regular in the micro- and small-stakes games around here.

I had a ChipTalk account but never posted. While I am fascinated by the hobby and have learned a lot from these forums, I don't currently collect chips. I am always interested in expanding my poker network, though.

Aside from poker, I adore my dogs and my beers.

Welcome to the site Corey!

I'm a former Masshole transplanted to Tampa. But lived practically in New Hampshire, was on the Rt 2 belt of Northern Worcester County

Quick question: I am able to view the vast majority of media within comments, but every once in a while they appear as links whose destinations are a page that says:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
This appears specific to the users who are posting these media. An example of such a comment is this one. The software doesn't tell me which restriction I need to overcome or how to overcome it. Does anyone know what is special about these media? Thanks!

30293188ce7b541a34344e5645c14a0ec493bf526f68976f716bdb9244ba8c19~2.jpg

Haha, just messin' :D Welcome!

Hey - did you play in Snoop’s old games when he was in MA (or at Truman’s House)? Your screen name sounds familiar.

Quick question: I am able to view the vast majority of media within comments, but every once in a while they appear as links whose destinations are a page that says:

This appears specific to the users who are posting these media. An example of such a comment is this one. The software doesn't tell me which restriction I need to overcome or how to overcome it. Does anyone know what is special about these media? Thanks!
Could be that they’re posted in the classifieds section of the site which you need something like 10 posts to access?

Hey - did you play in Snoop’s old games when he was in MA (or at Truman’s House)? Your screen name sounds familiar.
Yes, this is Corey (red beard, friend of Goyne's). Had some fun times at your place.

Could be that they’re posted in the classifieds section of the site which you need something like 10 posts to access?
I am still under the limit and could always see the vast majority of images in the marketplace since I joined. Anyway, now I can see the media in that example comment too, so I might never know what fixed it.

Howdy from Charlestown btw. Ever play in a micro Roxbury game?
No, but I am always looking for more games.

Yes, this is Corey (red beard, friend of Goyne's). Had some fun times at your place.

I am still under the limit and could always see the vast majority of images in the marketplace since I joined. Anyway, now I can see the media in that example comment too, so I might never know what fixed it.

No, but I am always looking for more games.
You'll have to forgive Berg. He lost all his emails and associated names in the move.

welcome from a suburbian.

the massachusetts contingent feels like it has been growing like crazy here. we need to get back on that meetup.

You'll have to forgive Berg. He lost all his emails and associated names in the move.
Yeah my email with O365 was bombed out when I stupidly used my personal account to test with. Never go full stupid.

I remember you - I was getting the Glynn username mixed up with a guy that used to play down at Snoops, but yeah, you were always a welcome addition and loved the mixed limit stuff.

Anyone looking to round out their home game back East with good people, get this guy into your game.

The Five Horses beer list is extremely my jam.

That's why I'm trawling for home games on a chipper forum ;) I would be hosting my own if I had the space.
Check out the app/site meetup. There was 4-5+ Boston area games being advertised on there pre-covid. Some better th an others hah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom