SOLD jja412's BCC Protege Cash Set (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im shocked you are even worried about someone complaining about the price - this is a fantastic set!

Thanks for the tags!

I'm interested in adding to the family but don't need them all. If anyone wants to work out a scoop and split please PM me.

GLWS!

IMG_6335.JPG

Even though I have also taken steps towards exiting the hobby and have released several of my sets, I don’t think I would be able to pass on these awesome chip if someone would be interested in splitting and doing a micro stakes set of:

NCV - 80-100
$0.25 - 100
$1 - 100-200
$5 - 100-200

Leaving me:

NCV - 0-20
$1 - 100-200
$5 - 200-300
$25 - 100
$100 - 50
$500 - 10

If such an angel exists, don’t hesitate to pm me. (And obv @jja412 by splitting I mean that one of us buys the whole thing and then reship to the other).

Even though I have also taken steps towards exiting the hobby and have released several of my sets, I don’t think I would be able to pass on these awesome chip if someone would be interested in splitting and doing a micro stakes set of:

NCV - 80-100
$0.25 - 100
$1 - 100-200
$5 - 100-200

Leaving me:

NCV - 0-20
$1 - 100-200
$5 - 200-300
$25 - 100
$100 - 50
$500 - 10

If such an angel exists, don’t hesitate to pm me. (And obv @jja412 by splitting I mean that one of us buys the whole thing and then reship to the other).
This is very tempting, as it hits me exactly where I play. Micro stakes. I just already have so many other cash sets now. I really wanted my first set of real clay chips to be cigar and snifter mold, but I couldn't find what I wanted, and now I have both a Paulson and an old ASM Greek Key Mold set. Wish this opportunity had come along 6 months ago.

This is very tempting, as it hits me exactly where I play. Micro stakes. I just already have so many other cash sets now. I really wanted my first set of real clay chips to be cigar and snifter mold, but I couldn't find what I wanted, and now I have both a Paulson and an old ASM Greek Key Mold set. Wish this opportunity had come along 6 months ago.
I can vouch for the cigar & snifter mold. For my money it’s better than just about anything other than leaded THCs and TRKs. All these people zeroing in on exclusively Paulsons don’t know what they’re missing.

I can vouch for the cigar & snifter mold. For my money it’s better than just about anything other than leaded THCs and TRKs. All these people zeroing in on exclusively Paulsons don’t know what they’re missing.
Thanks to @Joe Harris I just played on Sunday with a set of these, and I concur that they are excellent chips.

Well said @Eriks. To prove your point, I used to host a game that had no “chippers” in it other than myself. Of the sets I own, my regulars liked my cigar and snifter mold Inplays more than any of my other chips.
Told them I needed to rotate the sets in play each game. They always requested the InPlays.
It’s tough for many to step outside the narrative, not just in chipping, but in much of life.
GIVE THE MASSES THEIR RHC’S!’ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Well said @Eriks. To prove your point, I used to host a game that had no “chippers” in it other than myself. Of the sets I own, my regulars liked my cigar and snifter mold Inplays more than any of my other chips.
Told them I needed to rotate the sets in play each game. They always requested the InPlays.
It’s tough for many to step outside the narrative, not just in chipping, but in much of life.
GIVE THE MASSES THEIR RHC’S!’ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
That’s so cool! But yeah you’re right, we should be thankful the BCCs still are so undervalued

That’s so cool! But yeah you’re right, we should be thankful the BCCs still are so undervalued
These chips deserve a proper owner. If not for my current situation, I’d be on my way to St. Louis to pick them up personally. I have tried to convince myself that some Bogart’s ribs and a little “Sugarfire” while I was in town would make the trip all that much worth making.
But I have remained disciplined for now and it’s not something I typically like to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom