SOLD jja412's BCC Protege Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on trade if you can. I’m very very close to in on the sale price. Want to think about it for a few hours if possible

this is now also a pron thread
my bad I didn't realize we was party'n :cool

IMG_1786.jpg

Im going to wait a while longer to see if more people are interested before making a public commitment to maybe buy or not as my FOMO levels arent just quite there yet. :cool

Nothing against the chips btw. I think theyre real purrrdy.

I had to have a 20 minute phone call with a chipper to finally pull the trigger to put my hat in the ring. I love chipping lol :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I had to have a 20 minute phone call with a chipper to finally pull the trigger to put my hat in the ring. I love chipping lol :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It was all I could do not to throw my hat in the ring. I was just waiting and hoping someone would do it first. (Which of course I will regret :LOL: :laugh:).

But I still thank you as this surely would have resulted in a “OK, you have taken this chip thing too far” conversation with the wife.

Although, she’s probably like these…argggh DAmNit! (I hate chipping :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

ugh i almost want to buy these or just release the set I have. they're really really cool chips and the right sizing for the noobish game i sometimes host. i have a set with fracs and 3 racks of 5s but would love to size up with this set here. anyway, hope someone that really wants to have this whole set ends up with them.

Well, I've decided against taking the trade. These chips are officially back on the market and waiting for declarations of interest.

The list thus far:
@Rbonus012
@toothpic
@natumes

Anyone else wishing to be eligible please post in the thread before Friday at 7:00 pm central.
As always further pictures, descriptions, etc are available. Just ask.

Well, I've decided against taking the trade. These chips are officially back on the market and waiting for declarations of interest.

The list thus far:
@Rbonus012
@toothpic
@natumes

Anyone else wishing to be eligible please post in the thread before Friday at 7:00 pm central.
As always further pictures, descriptions, etc are available. Just ask.
these 3 plus any future interested parties should have a round of green light red light, squid game style, until there is only one remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom