SOLD jja412's BCC Protege Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jja412

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Ok...it's probably time to get out of the chipping hobby.
I can't keep up, and it hurts to watch from the sidelines.
So I'm gonna drop a few sets, and spend a lot less time in the classifieds.

This is one of my favorite sets. One of the best molds out there.
Great breakdown for multiple stakes.

Great condition and color matching for an assembled BCC set.
20210928_201306.jpg

Breakdown:
100 - NCV
100 - 25c
300 - $1
400 - $5
100 - $25
50 - $100
10 - $500

Asking $3150 for the set. No splits.

INTEREST LIST:

@natumes
@Rbonus012

@toothpic
@Bradcorn
@Mac128k
@Changster
@Joe Harris
@utgtrash

NOT A DIBS SALE. POST INTEREST IN THE THREAD.
I will hold out for interest until Friday night, 7:00pm central time.
If there is more than 1 interested party, I will choose randomly with a RNG generator or hand of Omaha.
Any complaints of price can expect me to respond with a roll of my eyes.
OR maybe even an angry emoji!

See pictures for condition.

Price does not include shipping.
Paypal Friends and Family preferred.

20210928_201421.jpg
20210928_201506.jpg
20210928_201454.jpg
20210928_201441.jpg
20210928_201414.jpg
20210928_201403.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, forgot to add...if you want more pictures / details, please ask! I will try my best to answer in a timely manner.

I need to exit this thread before I do something stupid.
If you're seriously pondering getting BCC chips, this is the way to go, IMO. Insanely good value and I'm a bigger fan of the lower denominations than the higher for this line in particular. It's also super difficult to color match these among the multiple variations that are out there, and in this listing, the work is all done for you. I should warn you though that this will open up another rabbit hole for you that I can't tell you whether or not you'd want to go down. Just don't say I didn't warn you...

If you're seriously pondering getting BCC chips, this is the way to go, IMO. Insanely good value and I'm a bigger fan of the lower denominations than the higher for this line in particular. It's also super difficult to color match these among the multiple variations that are out there, and in this listing, the work is all done for you. I should warn you though that this will open up another rabbit hole for you that I can't tell you whether or not you'd want to go down. Just don't say I didn't warn you...

Go away

Go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom