Wanted ACF plaques: 500s, 5000s, and 10000s (gold, not blue) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I'm looking to add to my slowly growing plaque collection. Should have bought the ACF plaques recently, but the timing was no good.

Would love to buy pretty much any quantity of 500, 5000, or 10000 denominations, singles or stacks and stacks of them!

Let me know if you have some to sell.

I have stuff to trade!!

I’ll let you know if I find the high denomination ones

I have some, but I will need a little time to organize and to figure out what’s available.

I’ll take any scraps that fall on the floor if they’re 100, 5000, not blue 10000

I’m in for any 5000 or 10,000 (white/gold) type!

If that can help you, on this photo here is all of the plates which are on the market. (There are just these plates of available in the world) many are in France but you are some one to have been lucky to have it.

I would believe the larger denomination were still "in use" for certain tournaments and thus likely to have been located on the gaming floor and consequently probably seized by the police or taken by an employee. Thos plaques on the other hand were located in the basement where they were "forgotten" and recovered by the equivalent of the "1-800 got junk" guy (as far as i understand the situation). I could be totally wrong of course.

What I am wondering / hoping for in my wild dreams is that the chips dating back from before the Euro were in that cellar and Mr got junk is just waiting to have sold the plaques / the end of summer to get them on the market (a boy can dream)

Who got the larger denomination plates? The 25k up to 1M?

You mean like these?
DSC_0638.png

Would love to find more of these plaques. Trade for chips? Maybe I have something you'd be interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom