Interest Who’s Ready for – Aria’s Plaques! (1 Viewer)

TL;DR
I’m interested. Watching to see how this develops.

I’m in the Aria 43mm GB and a small number of $100 cash plaques would finish this off perfectly - so I’m in, depending on what order minimum you settle on. I’m likely in the 5-10 space.
I’m assuming that the Hundo would be black?
I’d vote for one of the substantial sizes, to sit with the 43’s. Maybe size #3 or 4?

Thanks for organizing!

I'd really be interested in $5 plaques, but might have some interest in a few $20. The 94*66mm size looks pretty good. Bigger to help stand out on the board, but not monstrous.

Considering that a 100K chip already exists, I’m voting for a 500K or 1M

Because why not, it’s a plaque, it’s the big drop type moment.

A 500K Plaque would fit sooo nice in this stack PLEEEEEEASE :D
6C897BE5-DC48-4AD5-93EE-74757F5AE0DB.jpeg

FBE951B3-8244-4283-A122-88DF77F2566D.jpeg

Last edited:
I am interested!

In terms of size, I prefer either:

107*75 mm usd1.88
118*82 mm usd2.20

1. Do you agree that we should pursue trying to get the manufacturer to make the marble look with the translucent printing?

Yes. I like the idea of working towards a color match with translucent printing.

2. Are you good with the denominations suggested? Would you buy the One Million plaques?

Yes and Yes.

3. About how many total Aria’s plaques do you think you would plan to buy?

Cash set:
$20 x 40
$100 x 20
$500 x 10

Tournament set:
T100K x 0
T250K x 40
T500K x 30
T1M x 30

Last edited:
I personally would love a complete Aria tournament set, so the plaques would be a great addition.

Very interested. I like the bottom option with the marbling only on the design not the whole plaque but could easily go either way.

How do these compare to Matsui plaques?

@TX_Golf_N_Poker is this officially dead? I'm adding onto my Arias cards mold set currently to expand for high-roller deepstack tournaments and am probably going to add 43mm 100k chips but would rather go this route if it ever happens.

What size order commitment do we need to get these produced?

@TX_Golf_N_Poker is this officially dead? I'm adding onto my Arias cards mold set currently to expand for high-roller deepstack tournaments and am probably going to add 43mm 100k chips but would rather go this route if it ever happens.

What size order commitment do we need to get these produced?
Not dead. Just pushed to the back burner as I've been swamped with work, life and prioritizing other poker projects.

One of those projects is a custom set I've been working on, and J5 has done some design work for me. I have some new chips on the way and plan to contact John to finish up the design work. Hopefully when I do that, I can also begin to rejuvenate this project. Not saying it's going to happen this week or even this month, but I do plan to get back to this sometime early this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom