ABC Gifts & Awards (1 Viewer)

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just being impatient, because I sent an e-mail yesterday to ABC thru their web site "contact us" feature (obviously haven't received a response yet), but I'm wondering if anyone on this forum knows the answer to my question.

I am considering purchasing a set of the Royal Card Room chips (some blanks, some pre-labeled because they are already in the color and denom I prefer), so I will need to get additional labels. Does ABC have "standard" Royal Card Room labels ready to ship out? Because I can't find labels anywhere on their web site. If I want a specific denom, or a bounty label, would they do that, as well?

In addition, does anyone know if they inventory "standard" labels in any other design that is specific to a chip? Such as Majestics? I'm just trying to find out what my options are for "standard" labels as opposed to custom labels.

I did see on the Apache web site that you can order Royal Card Room labels for $0.09 each (but the denoms listed don't include what I'm looking for, and don't include the bounty option).

ABC will do whatever you want for labels but I doubt they have them "ready to go" and are more likely printed to order. Note that you can have completely custom labels done which is a great way to personalize your set.

Gene mentioned they were having some email trouble. They're busy people so you will have to be a little patient but they will definitely get back to you in a day or two. ABC are a highly thought of vendor here with the main reason being their excellent customer service.

Just a little insider information.
Back Off bugging ABC or @detroitdad may show up at your door. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I don't plan on "bugging" him with a forum PM unless I don't hear back in a week or so. I'm not in a big hurry. I'm working on finishing up my re-label project on my plastic NEXGEN 8000s, but those Royals really caught my eye and now I'm thinking I need an upgraded set. Real clays look awesome, but even though I can afford them, I have no desire to spend THAT much money on poker chips.

I'm pretty sure ABC partnered with Apache and have rights to Royal labels with any custom denom or writing (ie: bounty, rebuy) that you want. I went with a personalized approach and Gene printed my custom artwork onto labels and they fit the chips perfectly flush. Great quality and you can't go wrong working with them.

Gene will be the first to tell you that the website needs work. If you email them and tell them what you want, they'll get you taken care of. I've always walked away happy. Kristil responds every time I send a message to ABC-info. Currently getting custom labels for Royals. I emailed today for a status update, and I'm sure I'll hear back in a day or two.

Gene will be the first to tell you that the website needs work. If you email them and tell them what you want, they'll get you taken care of. I've always walked away happy. Kristil responds every time I send a message to ABC-info. Currently getting custom labels for Royals. I emailed today for a status update, and I'm sure I'll hear back in a day or two.

I have a crush on Kristil

Attachments

• IMG_6566.JPG
    IMG_6566.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 133

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom