ABC Black Friday / Cyber Monday (1 Viewer)

I don’t think Gene can grant that Christmas wish for you. If you said all you wanted for Christmas was WSOP tributes on ABC ceramics then Gene could help you out.
I had a set on ceramics, they were great. But I REALLY want a set on hybrids. I’ve already asked Gene, he said no due to labor cost of aligned edges.

Ceramic Hot Dog Roller with aligned edge spots.

giphy.gif

Do you need someone to come down and look through the bone pile/back lot and find stuff?
The town I live in has a free "clean up day" in spring and fall where you can bring a truckload of stuff to the dump for free. I literally took over 100,000 chips (China clay solids) in September. Took me forever to throw all of those boxes out of my truck, but oh was it a good feeling to toss them and see them bounce everywhere when they landed. :)

The town I live in has a free "clean up day" in spring and fall where you can bring a truckload of stuff to the dump for free. I literally took over 100,000 chips (China clay solids) in September. Took me forever to throw all of those boxes out of my truck, but oh was it a good feeling to toss them and see them bounce everywhere when they landed. :)

*me reading this*

giphy.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow:

That's like stomping on ant hills. Insects have feelings too.... even china clay solids.

If you asked me today, there will be no Black Friday sale. Just under 2 weeks for me to be convinced to change that. ;)

1) Sales push people who are on the edge to buying things they don't need and more than they need.
2) Bosco24's Aces Poker and card club new ceramic chips look awfully nice. Need to lock in those customers before they spend their wife limited allowances on other chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom