ABC Black Friday / Cyber Monday (3 Viewers)

He did and then he cancelled the sale. I am assuming they weren't up to snuff to his standards.
THIS /!\
!

Hey Gene, thanks for the offering. Hey, did you have a hotstamp machine ?
Yep, I have a hotstamp machine. Nope, I haven't even plugged it in.

If you asked me today, there will be no Black Friday sale. Just under 2 weeks for me to be convinced to change that. ;)
The Instagram flash sale seemed to go well...there might be leftovers from that. Also, I said I was in for the DdlM chips during that sale and then never got my order in. So, definitely need another sale on DdlM because life happened (or I was forgetful and lazy) and I missed out. You are a nice guy, and hopefully believe in second chances, and Black Friday is a great time for that.

Was that convincing? :)

Flat discount with coupon code! In for bounties and labels.

The Instagram flash sale seemed to go well...there might be leftovers from that. Also, I said I was in for the DdlM chips during that sale and then never got my order in. So, definitely need another sale on DdlM because life happened (or I was forgetful and lazy) and I missed out. You are a nice guy, and hopefully believe in second chances, and Black Friday is a great time for that.

Was that convincing? :)

It was convincing enough for me. The fact that I’m currently looking to buy a set of ddlm’s has nothing to do with that great idea either!

Haven't decided yet. I do have an idea for something I may do, but would probably make a bunch of people mad. :x
973E895C-3ECB-4F0E-A6BE-826C66597F84.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom