ABC Black Friday / Cyber Monday (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We haven’t done a Black Friday promotion in I don’t know how many years. For so long we were at max capacity and it didn’t make sense to do a promotion. After expanding this year into a larger building and increasing our staff, I think this is the year to get back to doing a Black Friday sale.

My question to you...what would you like to see us do for a Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotion?

I can spend this much without being discovered...
1542506348066.png

My question to you...what would you like to see us do for a Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotion?
First four items that come to mind:
  • 60mm dealer buttons (could be discount price on 10, or smaller minimum order)
  • Custom 43mm hybrids (small recess version)
  • Custom rounded-corner plaques (various sizes)
  • 43mm and 39mm Chipco Racks to fit custom orders at discounted prices
Another thought might be offering semi-custom changes (name, denom, color) to stock chip lines for free or at a discount.

Regardless, I'm sure it will be spectacular and well-received. (y) :thumbsup:

43mm hybrid custom sale (small recess) (But let me lock in so I can design it/get it designed - I'm so slow at this stuff)
Birdcage that fits 43mm racks
Lower min on 60mm custom buttons

Edit: Looks like I've been beaten to the punch on all of these things...but I still want em!

For me, the most likely promotion to induce a purchase -- well, an additional one anyway, can't resist those 8v for long -- would be a price cut on the Dia ceramics (probably semi-custom).

Are the world poker series tribute chips similar to the day of the dead ceramics? Would love a tournament set of those if so...

Since 43mm birdcages and racks are basically nonexistent, that feels more like a group buy than a Black Friday deal.

Gene hi you know me. Dealer Buttons! Dealer Buttons!!! Still waiting for the Bahamias to be made again. Also would you be able make any of Sal’s DBs he made in the past? I know you had his overruns.

Gene hi you know me. Dealer Buttons! Dealer Buttons!!! Still waiting for the Bahamias to be made again. Also would you be able make any of Sal’s DBs he made in the past? I know you had his overruns.
Pretty sure the answer to the reprinting OWPS art is a Big NO. Gene was unable get the rights to those

Discount on custom ceramics. I'd like to try and get a small custom ceramic set at some point again and a sale could be just the thing to push that to a right now type of thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom