A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (5 Viewers)

As you can see, this is NOT a good midnight baseball hand…….actually this is the worst MB hand I have ever been dealt.
IMG_1593.jpeg

Was this taken with an actual goldfish?

Natural Straight? Yeah that's pretty bad. I have had worst, I think I have gotten A K high or something.

Story goes like this……

He was up stuck at the BBTable and decided to fake a poker injury while playing Route66.
He cashed out, grumbling ‘stupid game,,, bad dealer…’
Then proceeded to sit at a .25/.50 game and play the SAME GAME

I coaxed him back to the other table by offering him 10 bangers at $100 each.

He hit his head on the ceiling he jumped up so fast

Part 2:

I win 5 or 6 of the bangers in 3 way action @onerand and Goldy.

Then scoop the final $200 each game with 2 other players.
With a one outer final card in the deck for a str8 flush. Js

Story goes like this……

He was up stuck at the BBTable and decided to fake a poker injury while playing Route66.
He cashed out, grumbling ‘stupid game,,, bad dealer…’
Then proceeded to sit at a .25/.50 game and play the SAME GAME

I coaxed him back to the other table by offering him 10 bangers at $100 each.

He hit his head on the ceiling he jumped up so fast
Story really goes like this…….

We were playing some game that @MatB made up earlier that day, no doubt while sitting on the toilet (where I am sure he does his best thinking).
I am in a hand against @Grant (who is probably the best mixed game player at the table - sorry @MatB).
The 5th board card is dealt and I have the nuts, so I believe cause I did not read the fine print.
While I can’t confirm this, @MatB leans over to @Grant and says keep dealing board cards until you scoop. We will just tell Goldy that’s the game……..he will never know.
A 6th board card is dealt and @Grant announces “oh, you are not going to like this…..”
I promptly lose a bunch of money.
I decide that was a good time to mingle with others at the meet up. The BB game promptly breaks………
@MatB wanting more cause he is still stuck lures me back with the promise of bangers/flips………. I tried to resist, but nope! I wish I was stronger …….

We were playing some game that @MatB made up earlier that day, no doubt while sitting on the toilet (where I am sure he does his best thinking).
I am in a hand against @Grant (who is probably the best mixed game player at the table - sorry @MatB).
The 5th board card is dealt and I have the nuts, so I believe cause I did not read the fine print.
While I can’t confirm this, @MatB leans over to @Grant and says keep dealing board cards until you scoop. We will just tell Goldy that’s the game……..he will never know.
A 6th board card is dealt and @Grant announces “oh, you are not going to like this…..”
I decide that was a good time to mingle with others at the meet up. The BB game promptly breaks………
@MatB wanting more cause he is still stuck lures me back with the promise of bangers/flips………. I tried to resist, but nope! I wish I was stronger …….

I know I’m the greatest circus player. EVER. I’m Just not results focused is all

This is exactly how I remember it happening

Part 2:

I win 5 or 6 of the bangers in 3 way action @onerand and Goldy.

Then scoop the final $200 each game with 2 other players.
With a one outer final card in the deck for a str8 flush. Js
I lost there, John recovered but first hand he ended up with pai gow on 9 cards. That was enjoyable, facial expressions and gestures of bewilderment.

With the arrival of the AST100s this set is now complete. Because I always need to be working on something new, I have a new label concept in the works that is just about complete. The new labels will replace the white rabbit hole labels. Once I get the new artwork it’s time for some milling and new labels. @Gear get ready! Order incoming!
IMG_7147.jpeg
IMG_7145.jpeg
IMG_7144.jpeg
IMG_7146.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom