A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (5 Viewers)

Big o all night. Let’s goooo!
IMG_7230.jpeg

Ok, let’s talk cards for a moment. Many of you know I use a set up once and retire it. Many of you also know that I pretty much exclusively use modiano platinums as I think they are the best. But truth be told there are other manufacturers out there that I have not really tried. As modiano has become difficult, if not impossible, to get in the states, I need to explore other options. Although Copaq are not as good as the MPs, I think they are good enough to get through a single night. So I am leaning towards them. But I am open to suggestions.

So, a call out to all the card experts, what other cards out there compare to the MPs? I would be looking for poker size, jumbo index.

Let me know your thoughts!

Ok, let’s talk cards for a moment. Many of you know I use a set up once and retire it. Many of you also know that I pretty much exclusively use modiano platinums as I think they are the best. But truth be told there are other manufacturers out there that I have not really tried. As modiano has become difficult, if not impossible, to get in the states, I need to explore other options. Although Copaq are not as good as the MPs, I think they are good enough to get through a single night. So I am leaning towards them. But I am open to suggestions.

So, a call out to all the card experts, what other cards out there compare to the MPs? I would be looking for poker size, jumbo index.

Let me know your thoughts!

Piatniks. Bridge / jumbo Index/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom