A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (4 Viewers)

What tilts me is that I had a set and but low draw and got it all in against his crappy str8, ran it twice and went whiff whiff. No board pair, no low! Flipping dealer!!!
Sucka dealer.

You need to introduce your group to Scarney. At 5/5/10 there will be blood.

Sucka dealer.

You need to introduce your group to Scarney. At 5/5/10 there will be blood.
we used to play tic tac toe And that was a complete disaster with 6 of the 8 possible hands being made on the river. We have since moved away from those games.

we used to play tic tac toe And that was a complete disaster with 6 of the 8 possible hands being made on the river. We have since moved away from those games.
Scarney's just a blood bath in which you can get absolutely destroyed on any street, not just the river.

New relabel project coming together…… leaded Paulsons except for the 1ks. Not sold on the horseshoe cincys yet.
83AA64CB-2277-4516-9F48-D9B754F64F6A.jpeg
86754BC6-E73A-4A16-855F-660A377D81C7.jpeg

This game is absolutely horrible. How do u holdem players sit through this shit? I just slaughtered AK suited with J3 off on a JJK flop. Hahahaha. Serves these nit bags right. Hahaha
Imagine what the guys at the table are thinking about you. Make it work for you!

Hand of the night. I have :as: :jc: :qs::ac::kd: I raise to 150 pre. 4 callers. The flop is:ah::9h::6c: I bet 500. 2 caller and 1 all in. Turn is:ts: first guy goes all in for about 900. Second guy goes all in fir about 700. Look at my hand people! I have top set, top wrap and nut spades! This hand is so big it’s like looking at the sun. Of course, I call. Both guys have 78. River……..:5c: fucking dealer!!! Thank goodness this was a small game. I would have thrown my car keys in the pot with that hand.

After that went on tilt. Went to the bac table and well……. Needless to say, The train wreck was horrible. On top of all that I hot yelled at by the wife fir coming home late.

Hand of the night. I have :as: :jc: :qs::ac::kd: I raise to 150 pre. 4 callers. The flop is:ah::9h::6c: I bet 500. 2 caller and 1 all in. Turn is:ts: first guy goes all in for about 900. Second guy goes all in fir about 700. Look at my hand people! I have top set, top wrap and nut spades! This hand is so big it’s like looking at the sun. Of course, I call. Both guys have 78. River……..:5c: fucking dealer!!! Thank goodness this was a small game. I would have thrown my car keys in the pot with that hand.

After that went on tilt. Went to the bac table and well……. Needless to say, The train wreck was horrible. On top of all that I hot yelled at by the wife fir coming home late.
all that was missing was top hearts. for the draw of all draws. assuming thats supposed to be a 6 of spades and not clubs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom