A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (4 Viewers)

The wildlife people sealed it with aluminum I believe.
Early last year we had to have our insulation completely replaced, inside of the attic all hosed down with a bunch of chemicals to kill anything up there, and then tons of squirrel/critter/birds grating put up. Just one day I'm taking the trash out and I hear a scraping sound coming from the soffits... at least if you do it right it's tax deductible as it counts towards energy efficiency improvements.

I just realized I moved up in rank! I am a full house now! I feel like I am in a better position to haze the pledges now…….
88F7B1E5-8801-4A72-8515-71776F11F752.gif

Btw, with the kids away at college, I have taken over the basement. the animal house poker room is now under construction……. New floors, new kitchen area, table moved to a better location in the room, more TVs going up on the walls….. gonna be sweeeeet. Hopefully everything will be done by early December.

Well, the mixed game tourney at @Seeking Alpha Social Club started slow with holdem - I rivered a boat - jacks full of kings verse queens full. Ooops. Not my game. Then I limped through pineapple and then started to pick up steam in PLO. Then hit big o and turned it on quadrupling up with loc lo and trips. Let’s goooooooo.
A466263B-E400-43E8-AF80-A11CEC9AF745.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 8.31.44 AM.png

@Goldfish you asked about cleaning chips with @Gear label on them in an ultra sonic when when we were down at the most recent circus games event. Is this the kind of dirt on these $25s you were talking about? I really want to know how your players in a home game are getting chips this dirty.

Still blows my mind for these stakes you guys are using bluff canyon chips

It's like eating caviar on paper plates
My game is the total opposite. Players have chips in front of them where a few are probably worth more than their buyin. :x

Still blows my mind for these stakes you guys are using bluff canyon chips

It's like eating caviar on paper plates
Hahaha. At least he bought some horseshoe cincy 1ks! I have asked him a number of times about upgrading chips. He is not interested.
On another note, I told the group last night how much I was hoping that my animal house set makes the PCF calendar this year. Oh boy, they didn’t let that go for an hour….. starting with “omg, you guys have your own calendar??”
“What color thong are you gonna wear for the picture?”
“Are nipple rings with dangling chips encouraged?”
They mock what they don’t understand. Hahaha.

Hahaha. At least he bought some horseshoe cincy 1ks! I have asked him a number of times about upgrading chips. He is not interested.
On another note, I told the group last night how much I was hoping that my animal house set makes the PCF calendar this year. Oh boy, they didn’t let that go for an hour….. starting with “omg, you guys have your own calendar??”
“What color thong are you gonna wear for the picture?”
“Are nipple rings with dangling chips encouraged?”
They mock what they don’t understand. Hahaha.
That 1k was playing? I thought that was your capper. :vomit::vomit:

View attachment 816130

@Goldfish you asked about cleaning chips with @Gear label on them in an ultra sonic when when we were down at the most recent circus games event. Is this the kind of dirt on these $25s you were talking about? I really want to know how your players in a home game are getting chips this dirty.

My game is the total opposite. Players have chips in front of them where a few are probably worth more than their buyin. :x
I know. My animal house 1.0 set is filthy. I will take pics when I get downstairs. I don’t know how/why they got so dirty so fast. But I did clean the felt, maybe this explains why the chips are so dirty…..
38A7DEC6-0F91-4922-B435-7217D3DD83BA.jpeg

I feel like I should know this, but what is the base color in the HSI 500 primaries?
8B1697A4-CA4D-41F0-84FE-8D991FDB7811.jpeg

For anyone following along, the poker room renovation is in full swing! New cabinets have been installed for a kitchenette (plumbing will be finished today), carpet has been ripped out and new flooring will be put in tomorrow. Painting will be done next week and new TVs will be installed in 2 weeks. The bedroom in the back will be turned into an exercise room so all the exercise equipment will be out of the way. Let’s gooo!
DD7F3724-435D-4AC8-A18C-06AE033765EF.jpeg
1DBC19CF-4D4D-4414-99D5-F2A98CD5C985.jpeg
FED7E189-A981-4E6C-9951-DFDDF23D5B56.jpeg

For anyone following along, the poker room renovation is in full swing! New cabinets have been installed for a kitchenette (plumbing will be finished today), carpet has been ripped out and new flooring will be put in tomorrow. Painting will be done next week and new TVs will be installed in 2 weeks. The bedroom in the back will be turned into an exercise room so all the exercise equipment will be out of the way. Let’s gooo!
View attachment 820064View attachment 820065View attachment 820066
post reno meetup at in goldfish's fish bowl! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom