A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (1 Viewer)

It’s too bad he didn’t stay around long enough to learn harvesting tips. He may find his quest is harder than he anticipates. I wish him well.

That's called the President's Twitter ..
14B0C600-9208-4C84-B39F-FC660A93ECFF.jpeg

I love the line of how he won over $1k from a $1 fantasy draft multiple times. He doesn’t mention the the thousands of dollars he spent every time he lost though. I have family members and co-workers that spend a ton on scratch off and pick 3 lotto. They all talk about the nice wins but never mention the $20+ they drop every other day!

Here it is. I clipped off his name. I don't want anyone harassing the guy on FB., lol.

View attachment 340344
I'm not going to break down the entire post, because that would be excessive. Instead, let us just break down the last line...

"Bunch of poker chip nerd scrubs who would get raked at one of my house games."
  1. Starting with "Bunch of" instead of "A bunch of" is improper grammar. A true sign of a mental giant. As in he is mental, in a gigantic way.
  2. Poker-chip-nerd scrubs is a compound modifier, and requires hyphens. If you are going to be insulting at least get my title right.
  3. Am I to understand that only chip aficionados players pay a rake, or do all the players pay a rake, including poker-chip-nerd scrubs?
  4. "At one" is underlined. Am I to assume that you know that you will never have a second game, or do you only rake players during their first visit. This rake policy is really confusing. I doubt any of us would attend a single game with such a vague policy. I can only imagine how badly the rest of the rules are handled.
  5. Who calls it a house game? Everyone else calls it a "home game". I guess that if home is where the chips are.... then he would only have a house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom