A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (3 Viewers)

C242C617-11A6-4230-A514-5216D0A665E3.jpeg

We need a canvas print of this. What a conversation piece for the poker room.

For what it’s worth, cut cards from the @BonScot Contemporary Project Gallery, in association with BonScot&BarrieMakeThings, have been ordered. Included is this beauty, “Skrubb”. Not sure when they’ll be in yet.

View attachment 340398
I am simultaneously disgusted, mortified and intrigued. I am also first in line.

Here it is. I clipped off his name. I don't want anyone harassing the guy on FB., lol.

View attachment 340344
Okay, @Tommy ...it's just me and you here. Ignore everyone else. You can just PM me this guy's name, and I'll start trolling. And I'm not just going to troll... It's going to be my grade A stuff. I won't share it with a soul, but you'll make me happy. Like... Have you seen Christmas Story... When he got the BB gun... That joy, in my black fat riddled heart. You can make this happen.... This could be my masterpiece of total shit trolling for 4 hours while I chug white claws and drink some whiskey....

I wait your PM... good sir ...

I have to say, there's really something brilliant about @BonScot's art. I mean, it's ridiculous, but it has sort of a compelling pop-art, man-of-the-people genius.
That’s exactly the look I was going for :LOL: :laugh:

I am simultaneously disgusted, mortified and intrigued. I am also first in line.
That’s exactly the reaction I was going for :LOL: :laugh:

We need a canvas print of this. What a conversation piece for the poker room.
It only come in 12’ x 8’ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I doubt any of us would attend a single game with such a vague policy.

Not so fast!

I know a guy that didn't call the floor for a ruling when the button plopped like 20-25 redbirds down as a button straddle, when the max button straddle was $20. He flatted expecting the floor to enforce a blind raise, as the action hadn't changed. Floor ruled the bet was $20 and allowed the button to take the rest of the money back...

As an homage to this website, for all I have learned, and the people I have met thru here so far, and as a thank you
to the site managers, I have purchased and made a rudimentary single page website called, (what else) Scrubdonkeys.com . It just has a few pictures of some chips I have owned, and can be easily edited.

I have used a piece of the scrubdonkey artwork here (which I will remove if there is an issue) and would like to donate the one-year subscription I have to the domain name to the site managers. I am happy to turn over control of the domain to them (although they will have to help me do it as I am a website idiot.) Perhaps the 'Become a member now' button can be redirected to PCF.

I hope this helps me with a 'supporting member' badge.

AB

Not so fast!

I know a guy that didn't call the floor for a ruling when the button plopped like 20-25 redbirds down as a button straddle, when the max button straddle was $20. He flatted expecting the floor to enforce a blind raise, as the action hadn't changed. Floor ruled the bet was $20 and allowed the button to take the rest of the money back...
Stop trying to talk about poker here!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Wait, what exactly has been commissioned?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom