8V's HOW MUCH? (1 Viewer)

$420 plus shipping. To start the AUCTION. THOUGHTS???
I'll be offering winner whatever they want for reds! Do itt!!!!! Lol, it's gonna be a shitshow. Everyone trying to work to dib something. I know people will want racks.

Hmmm I really think you're getting way more by splitting. Don't know many that need a whole new set, but you'll definitely get bites! Racks and reds alone split off are like 200ish right? Start the rest in an auction at $220ish?

Idk how much is real and how much is fake, but someone's losing use of their lower and possibly upper body.

@Anthony Martino, you almost got the burning hammer!

@BarrieJ3 when I get you in the ring at Covid-Slam 19, there's going to be hell to pay brother!

tenor (1).gif

I'll be offering winner whatever they want for reds! Do itt!!!!! Lol, it's gonna be a shitshow. Everyone trying to work to dib something. I know people will want racks.

Hmmm I really think you're getting way more by splitting. Don't know many that need a whole new set, but you'll definitely get bites! Racks and reds alone split off are like 200ish right? Start the rest in an auction at $220ish?
I’m surprised you didn’t bid on Josh Kifers 8vs. Had like 250 reds, sold for $220

I’m surprised you didn’t bid on Josh Kifers 8vs. Had like 250 reds, sold for $220
I thought it'd go for way more and jackwagon had it end at like 4 am my time. Wow. Great pickup.

On a side note @SeanGecko, that auction makes this one seem not quite as high unfortunately. That one had no .10 chips available and ready to go breakdown and labels. I say still list for the 420 and see where it goes!

@krafticus you taking off labels? selling reds?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom