8V's HOW MUCH? (2 Viewers)

Yeah I'm just not able to commit the time to remove labels right now, way too busy. I'll consider the removal for a fee if there's no signs of a single buyer for the lot.

This is what it looks like to get to $500. While people would rather pay .10 a chip to get those still available without labels, they'd obviously pay it to get the rest.

600 brown* Mixed labeled/not - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($60)
395 White - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($40)
695 Purples - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($70)

210 Reds @ $50 a rack: $100
680 Black and 400 Blue @ $21 a rack: $230

Oh I thought the purples sold out, if they are still available then maybe $500 would be optimistic. But $400 should be a lock if you started an auction there.

This is what it looks like to get to $500. While people would rather pay .10 a chip to get those still available without labels, they'd obviously pay it to get the rest.

600 brown* Mixed labeled/not - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($60)
395 White - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($40)
695 Purples - Still available from vendor for .10 a chip ($70)

210 Reds @ $50 a rack: $100
680 Black and 400 Blue @ $21 a rack: $230
Maybe reds a little cheaper and black and blue a bit more, idk how crazy people are. We also have to understand that someone is taking a pre created breakdown, and we're trying to sell 3k chips, I think $500 is tippy top of selling them all at once.

All of this is to say, if I have to buy this whole thing to take down reds, I guess I can try and move funds around to do so. If not, please auction off the reds or just let me take them down at some stupid price ($40 a rack? :whistle: :whistling:), and sell off the rest at a reduced $4-420?

$500 + shipping was hopeful. $400 would be dope!
$400 is easy peasy. Sell reds for $80, sell the rest for 320. Thats a snap buy IMO, you're looking at .12 a chip. At that price, you're not looking for buyers, you're choosing who to help out.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker, if you had interest in these...couple thousand solid chips at a possible solid price...

Alright Alright! Sheesh lets start the auction before Sean pulls out another 1000 chips.

$400 participation bid, lets see where this goes.
..... You know this isn't an auction, right?

@krafticus

I mean... If it comes with 16 of the 70mm racks too....
mfer.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom