GB Completed 8-Table Seating Chips and Dealer Buttons (2 Viewers)

Would you buy a set?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS seating chips

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS DEALER buttons

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS seating chips

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS DEALER buttons

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the second (and I think last) round of prototypes I will send to BR Pro Poker. Trying 3 different colors of pink/purple. Trying some different strokes. I enlarged texts.

View attachment 1223933

On the seating chips, I think killing the "?" altogether is the way to go. Trying some different things out, including #4 with darker grey, fewer objects around the ring, some muted colors for the bounty side.

View attachment 1223934
AWESOME!. Like the lower left 'purple'
The darker '4' is nice. The money bag and? in copper would be sweet.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Okay, 44 chips for seating chips; 10 for each suit plus a random? Very happy with how these came out, looking forward to them, just making sure I understand.

Okay, 44 chips for seating chips; 10 for each suit plus a random? Very happy with how these came out, looking forward to them, just making sure I understand.
Yes, numbers 1 through 10 plus a blank spare. If you lose a chip, you can write on it with a sharpie. I tested and the sharpie is pretty permanent even after trying to rub it off and using alcohol.

PXL_20231112_181441702.jpg

All of it

1 - Suits DB
1 - Suits SC
1 - Royals DB
1 - Royals SC

Probably don’t need the DB’s but rather not be wondering about it in the future

Please see Post #1 for revised pricing. A seating chip set is now $65 a set. DB set is now $28 a set. Rainbow Joker DB is $7.

Why the change in pricing? I learned two things: sales tax is not applicable to this order and aligned edges (for the Rainbow Joker) is not available for Dealer Buttons. So I removed both those line items.

As promised in my original post, I will be transparent with pricing. The table below is how I calculate pricing. Note the 15% contingency is to cover the cost of prototypes, packing supplies, ancillary expenses, and an extra complete set I will use to infill any lost chips or misprints. Whatever remains of the extra set (once all orders are delivered) will be a PCF Member give away.

Remember, shipping costs will be added to your total - which for PCFers in the U.S. will be $10.

One last thing, the chip price (first row) may go down as we reach certain volumes. For example, once we reach 1000 seating chip orders, the first line will drop from $1.30 to $1.20 and I will revise the pricing accordingly.

4 DB SetSC SetRainbow Joker
chip price$6.25$1.30$6.25
chips in group1111
groups in set441
total chips4441
set chip cost$25.00$57.20$6.25
Taxes$0.00$0.00$0.00
Origin Shipping000
Destination Shippingadded lateradded lateradded later
Subtotal$25.00$57.20$6.25
Contingency/Other (15%)$3.75$8.58$0.94
Total$28.75$65.78$7.19
Adjusted Total$28$65$7
Price per chip$7.00$1.48$7.00

Last edited:
In for the following for now. Still thinking on the Seating Chip Set.
1 - Suites DB Set
1- Rainbow Joker DB
UPDATE Adding :1- Royals DB Set
Thanks

Last edited:
2 - Suits DB
2 - Suits SC
2 - Royals DB
2 - Royals SC
6 - Rainbow Joker DB

Great job on these

Love the color on the moneybag and agree with you eliminating the ?s.

Please put me down for one of everything.

1 - Suits DB
1 - Suits SC
1 - Royals DB
1 - Royals SC
1 - Rainbow Joker DB

Thanks again for all the hard work on these. Awesome job!

I have posted the final design to the 2nd post in this thread. I would appreciate help with proofing. If you spot an error, please let me know!

We have met the minimum order numbers only for the Suits Dealer Buttons and the Joker Dealer Button. We have not reached minimums for the Suits Seating Chips, the Royals Dealer Buttons, and the Royals Seating Chips.

Reminder that Dec 1 is the deadline for placing an order!

Reminder that Friday is deadline to put in an order.

We are a couple orders short on the Suits SCs. We are really short on the Royals SCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom