66.7mm rack with lid (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Are there any 66.7mm racks with lids out there? Currently using ChipCo's for my Tina Card Molds and they fit great, but sometimes I open my case and chips are everywhere. Happy to buy racks + lids, or just lids that fit.

Are there any 66.7mm racks with lids out there? Currently using ChipCo's for my Tina Card Molds and they fit great, but sometimes I open my case and chips are everywhere. Happy to buy racks + lids, or just lids that fit.
I don’t think so. The only traditional style racks I’m aware of that come with lids are cheap Chinese imports that are probably like 71mm.
This lids thing seems pretty new to the hobby. The weird octagon matsui racks had them first, then Apache knocked them off, and now @justincarothers sells some similar ones that might be close to 66.7 - track him down in his vendors forum.
But for years, nobody around here seemed to care about rack kids. And if they needed one for inside a storage case, they’d just use another regular rack flipped upside-down.

All of my cheap racks with lids measure similar to the standard 70mm racks even though the base has a slightly smaller footprint. I was having the best luck with 68mm racks from Amazon, however they have been unavailable for some time. I think the best current alternative are Justin's 40mm racks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom