Justin racks (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
I finally got around to moving my large tournament set over to the Justin racks I ordered months ago. The set is Tina Cards Mold and the chips fit perfect. There’s a tiny little bit of wiggle room but I do not consider that a problem. They definitely cannot take another chip.

The racks I had before (generic off of eBay) had room for an entire extra chip, so I was using chip spacers with those. It wasn’t a problem, but this is much more elegant.

The only issue now is these racks are much slimmer and I’m going to need to use cardboard in the Apache case I got.

IMG_5119.jpeg
IMG_5120.jpeg
IMG_5121.jpeg
IMG_5122.jpeg

Yeah, but arent they just bought from Tina or does he produce them?
He produces them the same way the president of General Mills produces cinnamon toast crunch which is arguably an S tier cereal.

My point being - why does it matter?

Really just asking. Thought he might have different Racks from the ones that one can buy from Tina. Just curious, no offense.
Fair enough. I think for those of us in the US, it's just easier to have him sort out the import details and shipping. I found the price great, shipping relatively quick, and I just sat eating bon bons while these fine chip containers worked their way to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom