Giveaway 52 feedback score giveaway- Joe McKeehen (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got to a 52 feedback score and figured I would honor the 52 cards in a deck with a giveaway and say a small thank you to PCF.

Prize: Joe McKeehen relic card.
Made by Topps Allen & Ginter 2016.

Front of card
1675028497140.png
Back of card
1675028497775.png

Rules:
Please briefly answer the following:
  1. Why do you want this card?
  2. Name one Joe McKeehen fact that has not already been listed
I will select the answer I like best by midnight tomorrow night.

US shipping address only, sorry.
Thanks for playing.

Attachments

• 1675028441819.png
    1675028441819.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Joe McKeehan won the 2015 WSOP Main Event!

I have recently got into card collecting last year with Pokemon lol. My friend has got me into the hobby and I don't nearly have the same luck as him. He does sports cards and pulled this last night.
IMG_20230128_221135.jpg

I would think owning a card of a person who won the WSOP is awesome and it's a patch card! Card collecting is a different form of gambling lol.

I've started to top load cut cards. Feel like that is weird, but I started lol.

Last edited:
Joe McKeehen relic card would be a first Poker Sports card for my 8 year old grandson, who has started collecting Pokemon, NHL and other collectible cards. He loves to look at my sports card collection, and eventually, he will inherit my card collection.
The Joe McKeehen card will be displayed in a picture frame in my Poker room so my grandson can see it whenever we are in the room.
We play crazy 8's on my Poker table, but in time, Texas Hold'em will replace Crazy 8's and match up cards :)
Joe also won the RISK world championship in 2010.

1. I played with joe mckeehen in 2015 so i would like to something to show for other than the big gap in my bank account from that year
2. Joe has 3 bracelets.

I would like this Joe McKeehen card for my bike spokes. ;)
Joe McKeehen loves chicken parm.
I do believe I put a few Bobby Orr rookie cards through bike spokes:cry:
The 6 team league in those years, picked up a pack of cards each day on the way to school...as a Canadiens fan, I only kept the Montreal players, and spoked all the other team players...oh how to be able to go back in time and undo stupid lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom