4x25 Covered Racks (1 Viewer)

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I'm looking for the old-style 4x25 plastic/acrylic racks/boxes with covers. Newer ones are pretty thin plastic--I'm trying to find a source for the older, thicker plastic ones. They have kids with a large diamond figure on them like the photo below. Anyone have a suggestion or any leads?

Thanks!

IMG_1629.PNG

Good to do your homework. I bought 100 of the newer kind...and they are pretty flimsy. Not happy with them.

I have two of these that some chips were shipped to me in. I think from @Frank, maybe he has a stash?

I may have a few, not sure if they are the good or bad ones but they are old. I think I bought from palm imports.

I'm looking for the old-style 4x25 plastic/acrylic racks/boxes with covers. Newer ones are pretty thin plastic--I'm trying to find a source for the older, thicker plastic ones. They have kids with a large diamond figure on them like the photo below. Anyone have a suggestion or any leads?

Have you talked to Spinetti's? They carry them...

I have been speaking with someone who had some of these boxes and wanted to compare them to the older boxes before I posted. I received one and compared it to the box with the large diamond on the lid and they appear to be the same size and material. They also appear to be old-new stock. They are currently on sale for $2 each plus shipping.

If you are interested in getting a few for your chips you can find them at http://texaspokersupply.com/store/plastic-poker-chip-box-cover/

Go get them!

David O

I have been speaking with someone who had some of these boxes and wanted to compare them to the older boxes before I posted. I received one and compared it to the box with the large diamond on the lid and they appear to be the same size and material. They also appear to be old-new stock. They are currently on sale for $2 each plus shipping.

If you are interested in getting a few for your chips you can find them at http://texaspokersupply.com/store/plastic-poker-chip-box-cover/

Go get them!

David O
@liftapint

Those appear to be better than the version I got. I ordered a set of 10 from Apache and they were wonderful. But when I went back to buy more, they were sold out, and I had to look for another source. I bought more, and they were of lower quality. Both versions had the diamond on the cover. Just the second batch was thinner, more easily scratched, and didn't "feel" as quality. If you want a large amount (I bought 100), buy a few samples before going all in!

Looks like they're moving fast. Last night it said 115 in stock. Lest than 12 hours later, only 83...

View attachment 133466

http://texaspokersupply.com/store/plastic-poker-chip-box-cover/
When I found them they showed 150 in stock. When I spoke to the owner he said he bought them a while back in a buy out and has a few more than 150. I have one and thought about buying more but why? I have tons of boxes that I have not used yet! I also store my chips in a glass from case in Paulson racks so they can be enjoyed. Not sure I want to put them in boxes!

I put them in boxes because they fit in my chip safe better than racks (a LOT better). And I don't want to store my chips in white chip boxes, because then I can't see them.

HomePokerTourney.com has a discount code for 10% off everything at Texas Poker Supply, TPSHPT. I just bought 80 of them.

Nice. Post the discount code, and leave just 3 in stock. :rolleyes::p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom