43mm Project Discussion (6 Viewers)

I pre ordered these..and have been struggling to stop myself from just buying 43mm paulson 1k/5ks over the past month because I have no patience. I do not need 43mm paulsons. These will be just fine!!

It was so hard to decide on colors for this set because they all looked so damn good.

The $5 looks like it will be may favorite, which removed the pink and orange chips from my lineup (rather add in a yellow there for diversity).

I went:
5c = yellow
25c = blue
$1 = white
$5 = red
$25 = green

Dreamy.

It was so hard to decide on colors for this set because they all looked so damn good.

The $5 looks like it will be may favorite, which removed the pink and orange chips from my lineup (rather add in a yellow there for diversity).

I went:
5c = yellow
25c = blue
$1 = white
$5 = red
$25 = green

Dreamy.
Wow nice lineup but no pink?

Same boat but more screwed. I’m waiting to order until I can see them in stacks and praying they don’t sell out before I place my order. Feel like I’d have to freeze myself Cartman Wii style if they did :LOL: :laugh:
Right there with you. I want to see how they looked stacked although I’m leaning towards a bright set.

Right there with you. I want to see how they looked stacked although I’m leaning towards a bright set.
Thinking (for T5000 base tournament) white red pink are musts for me, the grey, blue (Hs $25k replica), green, and orange are all in the running as well. Lots of people are sold on the yellow but for some odd reason it doesn’t quite pop enough for me yet so I’ll have to wait and see them stacked.

The original pink was meh before the changes, which took place after my order. Still, it’s a darn tough call. The blue and pink melt so well with each other. I’m a big fan. But I think that pink may clash with the $5 somewhat. Man I’m torn.
They just might, and those raspberries make the perfect $5 chips too.

Lots of people are sold on the yellow but for some odd reason it doesn’t quite pop enough for me
It pops, trust me. I didn't realize how much until I compared it to the majestic yellow.
IMG_20190623_143338.jpg

The chips are scheduled to arrive to Los Angeles 7/26. I should have them no later than 8/10. Once I have them all orders will be out within two days.

Josh, please see my question above about designing Royal bounty chip labels and using Gear, then slapping them on some custom colors. Would we be able to do this? Thanks.

I went:
5c = yellow
25c = blue
$1 = white
$5 = red
$25 = green

Dreamy.

Mine is almost the same...

25c = blue
$1 = white
$5 = red
$2.50 = gray
$20 = green

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom