43mm Project Discussion (3 Viewers)

Stock are a good looking label, and easy - no design work. But custom are yours, something personal, and they give a little more satisfaction.

Yes, I love my Empress Star chips, but if I had to sell a set the Stars would be out the door long before any of the custom Zombies.

I'm still on fence about Custom or stock labels :banghead:
It's a 100$ difference I believe.

I'm doing a mixture of both just so I can keep the cost manageable and so I can get the colors and denominations I want. Full custom... yeah, that would be awesome. But I don't know how I'm really going to feel about 43mm since I've never played with them before. It also seems like it's possible to remove stock labels and replace them later on without having to do anything drastic to the chips, so that's always a possibility too.

These chips should fit in Matsui racks. I hope. If not I have other racks for all of mine.

Yeah, except Matsui racks are harder to find than a g-spot. Apache said they'd have to measure to see if their 43mm racks would fit the chips. Assuming they do, then those racks probably won't fit in a birdcage. So I'm going to use one of those Harbor Freight Apache 3800 cases with the 43 mm racks.

This forum has been a huge help to me. Just missing my blank Royals and custom labels!!

Attachments

• 56D9C847-DB05-41C4-94B6-0B4BBDF60EE4.jpeg
    56D9C847-DB05-41C4-94B6-0B4BBDF60EE4.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 177
I’m toying with the idea of doing custom cash set (.25, $1, $5 and $25). What color combinations have others put together? I really like the white chip so hoping to use that as the $1 or .25 chip. Input appreciated!

I’m toying with the idea of doing custom cash set (.25, $1, $5 and $25). What color combinations have others put together? I really like the white chip do hoping to use that as the $1 or .25. Input appreciated!
I'm using the stock .25 / $1 & $5's - and I'm going to make custom white $20's and I'm using the rainbow for my $100's.

I’m toying with the idea of doing custom cash set (.25, $1, $5 and $25). What color combinations have others put together? I really like the white chip so hoping to use that as the $1 or .25 chip. Input appreciated!

I'm going with a bright set...

Cash (.25/.50 and .50/1)
1563377131438.png

Tourney (this structure)
1563377152569.png

I went with white, black, and red

Attachments

• 12B0BD78-D477-4ED1-9728-34B4C8B014B5.jpeg
    12B0BD78-D477-4ED1-9728-34B4C8B014B5.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 130
I need to figure out a tournament set eventually. Might have to go with some brighter colors for that myself

Pink frac
White $1
Red $5
Yellow $20

If you are not bringing hundreds into play I prefer a $20 chip over the $25. However, if dead-set on $25s, I would use Green.

I like standardized colors.

Here's my final selection after changing it 2-3 times, I finally just ordered more chips and made a final decision.

I currently have 1300 Mejestic's for my tournament set - T25 through T5,000 (orange re-label) - I decided to add the pink 43mm chip as my T25,000 chip for when we play our T30,000 deep stack freezeout tournament.

I ordered the follow chips.

200 - .25's
300 - $1
300 - $5
175 - $20
25 - $100
25 - Pink $25,000 (Majestic Lebel)

Snip20190717_14.png

In the spirit of Bellagio the flags need to be $5000 for tournaments for sure. Do we have any updates on chip delivery by the way ? Should be stateside by now yes?I could ask Josh but I figured you all might know already.

In the spirit of Bellagio the flags need to be $5000 for tournaments for sure. Do we have any updates on chip delivery by the way ? Should be stateside by now yes?I could ask Josh but I figured you all might know already.
I think them being state side is pushing it, I would think there on a boat headed to California - maybe by the end of the month or first week of Aug they should be in Vegas. An update would be awesome by Apache.

Even if they arrived in port (the slow boat to China sails slowly both ways), they would land in customs first. Historically, customs is extremely erratic when clearing large shipments. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it takes weeks. With all the new tariffs imposed, I imagine this process takes longer, as more packages are inspected for "mislabeled" shipments or simply because there is extra paperwork involved.

I have no doubt that we will be updated the very day the chips arrive in Las Vegas. That's when the real pressure begins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom