43mm Project Discussion (5 Viewers)

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. I've re-read a few times now, and I can't see where someone finds your request out of line. You've got some responses on what to expect regarding PCF group buys, that's all.

Oh I agree. There's no complaint about Apache or the group buy. It was literally just "hey, after you catch up from end of month and weekend stuff, pop in for a quick 2 sentence update".

Is it out of line to respectfully ask (without a hint of annoyance) for a quick 2 sentence update after 35 days? By the replies it definitely seems so. Excited to get these chips whether it be July 27th or Sept 3rd. Carry on everyone
Your request isn't out of line at all. People's responses are just giving you the 4-1-1 on how these traditionally go. If you're curious about timing I'd shoot Apache an email. Usually replies in 24-48.

Your request isn't out of line at all. People's responses are just giving you the 4-1-1 on how these traditionally go. If you're curious about timing I'd shoot Apache an email. Usually replies in 24-48.

Definitely should have just went that route from the start. 100% agree that the info was all perfect for someone that would be looking for a breakdown on group buys. As always, everyone is very helpful.

I know I saw it in here at some point, and I have no idea why I bought the breakdown that I did.

What would be a good tourney breakdown for these chips as labeled?

I know I saw it in here at some point, and I have no idea why I bought the breakdown that I did.

What would be a good tourney breakdown for these chips as labeled?
Just a few questions:
Which denom shall be the lowest?
How many chips?
How many buy-ins shall they support?

Just a few questions:
Which denom shall be the lowest?
How many chips?
How many buy-ins shall they support?
Yeah sorry I should know to include these by now. I have built out sets before and know to use the search function. I'm all good for rebuys and all that jazz, just trying to determine numbers here for the initial stacks. Looking to just do higher denoms from 100 or 500 and up.

Is it out of line to respectfully ask (without a hint of annoyance) for a quick 2 sentence update after 35 days? By the replies it definitely seems so. Excited to get these chips whether it be July 27th or Sept 3rd. Carry on everyone
Out of line? No, that seems a harsh characterization.

But I can assure you that if Apache had any news or updates to share (good or bad), he would do ao immediately.

So, as @Poker Zombie noted, 'no news is good news'.... and since nothing has changed since the last one, I see no need for an essentially useless update -- since there really isn't anything to say.

The chips are finishing up this week. Once they are loaded on the cargo ship I will have a better idea of when they will get here.

boxes.jpg
royal1.jpg
royal5.jpg
royal25.jpg
royal5000.jpg

This a great update!

If we guess that the chips will get finished this week, and next week they hit the cargo ship, then it’s 2-4 weeks from China to California - 1 week till Vegas & then Josh has to fill all the orders and ship them out to the shipping method we all selected. I would guess we won’t likely see our chips until middle to late Aug.

i’m going to place an order for blanks, but i can’t decide what to use for a 500. i’m going to go with the aria tribute: yellow 1000, white 5000, red 25000. i do not like the blurple rainbow chip for this progression... pink? 39mm majestic purple?

Looking forward to see pics of these arrive! Seems like a lot of the china clays made to date slide like butter. I haven’t been able to stack anything well, personally. Hope these ones work out for the group.

Looking forward to see pics of these arrive! Seems like a lot of the china clays made to date slide like butter. I haven’t been able to stack anything well, personally. Hope these ones work out for the group.
I thought the Spirit mold stacked really well and my 8V's were fine in my opinion.

Attachments

• 8v game 2 16 19 01.jpg
    8v game 2 16 19 01.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Spirit Mold December game.jpg
    Spirit Mold December game.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 191
I had the sample stack for a few days. They're a bit more slippery than the 8V's, but less slippery than my older Majestics. Much more slippery than the spirit molds.

I'd say they're somewhere between Bud Jones and Gemaco/Matsui slippery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom