Auction 3D Printed DB Racks (In This Together) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearMetal

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Nov 5, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
11:30 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$10
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Are you storing your dealer buttons like this? Tired of dumping them out all over the floor just to find the right one?

Awww Hell No!Ooooooh Yeah!
1630088903993.png
1630088966421.png

Up for auction is the ability to design your very own dealer button holders. I will work with you on colors, text, images, and configuration. All proceeds from this sale will go to those affected by "In This Together".

I hope that the mods are OK with this type of auction, as these are highly customizable and it makes no sense to pre-print a physical item before the winner is selected. So, here's what you're actually getting:

What's included:
  • 3 personalized dealer button holders which can store up to 45 DBs
  • If you have more than 45 DBs, I'm happy to print another 3 barrels for you at an additional price matching the auction final value (all proceeds either way will go toward In This Together)
  • You will work with me to choose the color and to have text/images recessed on the back
What's not included:
  • Dealer Buttons; you're only getting the 3D-printed "rack"
  • The bucket
  • The table
General Information:
  • Check out my gallery for ideas of what can be done before bidding.
  • Although I've setup this auction as 60mm DB holders, I can work with you if you want some slightly different (like 47mm ceramic chip holders).
  • If you're unsure of what is possible, then please reach out to me before bidding. I'm happy to answer your "Can I do X?" questions.

• BearMetal does NOT guarantee that DB racks won't cause an outbreak of DB buying or excessive NADBGB purchasing

Think you missed the disclaimer on this one. Figured I would help with the "buyer beware" because this is inevitable :cool.

Seriously though, these are awesome. GLWA!

rT3rAUC.jpg
aYm6dPs.jpg

I figured I should say that I won't be a jerk about the number of barrels that need to be printed. If you need 4 or 5, I'll probably just include them. But I will require some awesome photos of your DB collection ;)

That's some nice detail. Is that .4mm?
I had my slicer set to "dynamic" which means that it tries to do anything from 0.12 to 0.2. In reality, I find that most of the layers are at 0.2mm.

There are so many damn options to play with, and every print takes like 7 hours, so there's only so many that I'm willing to futz with before I just call it a success. :wtf:

I had my slicer set to "dynamic" which means that it tries to do anything from 0.12 to 0.2. In reality, I find that most of the layers are at 0.2mm.

There are so many damn options to play with, and every print takes like 7 hours, so there's only so many that I'm willing to futz with before I just call it a success. :wtf:
I was actually thinking about your nozzle size, but I guess if the slicer is going that small, maybe you are using a smaller nozzle?

I was actually thinking about your nozzle size, but I guess if the slicer is going that small, maybe you are using a smaller nozzle?
Ah, ok, yes, I'm have the 0.4mm nozzle on there. I haven't tried the 0.3mm yet. Layer height is usually set to 0.2mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom