2020 Custom Set of the Year entry thread (now open) (3 Viewers)

I gladly nominate my Horseshoe Pesta 1895 set.
This is a relabelled set, so it definitely should go to that category (if you ask me, relabels shoudn't run at all for the main category, NOT being fully custom, but it seems the rules are different).
View attachment 427814View attachment 427815View attachment 427816View attachment 427817View attachment 427818View attachment 427819View attachment 427820View attachment 427821

For the story behind the set, look here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-pesta-1895-pr0n.54003/

Edit: Labels re-designed, printed and applied (label-over) by @Gear
Original chips:
ND frac = AS snapper
$1 = ES $1
$5 = Casablanca $100
$20 = ES T25 secondary
$100= PCA $100 secondary

:)
How have I not seen these before?! Awesome set.

How have I not seen these before?! Awesome set.
Thanks for the love, man!:)
Especially touching, coming from a compatriot of Brigadier General Eddie Myers and Colonel (later MP) Christopher Woodhouse, brothers in arms of my late uncle -and father (see the original pr0n thread).

Especially touching, coming from a compatriot of Brigadier General Eddie Myers and Colonel (later MP) Christopher Woodhouse, brothers in arms of my late uncle -and father (see the original pr0n thread).
You forgot Tom Jones :LOL: :laugh:

You're welcome! I love sets like this with really meaningful stories, too.

Reserved for when my chips arrive next week or so. I’ll add pictures. Got some ceramics made.

These are sitting in boxes in Lakewood, CO waiting for my arrival, full pron to come later.
slisk5.jpg

Last edited:
The silver tounge devils are awesome. I love them! But... Didn't they enter in last years contest?

The silver tounge devils are awesome. I love them! But... Didn't they enter in last years contest?
I don't know if they qualified or not because they weren't made yet
Steve's previous run of the set may have been entered, I'm unsure

Good God, Mike. Wow.

So...How do we get dots and 4-moon added to the design tool. :D

Well, I’m a very good customer...in reality 4 moon might be offered later but I don’t know when. To be first I paid the R&D to make the punch and rewarded David for making those himself...there is more not shown yet.:whistle: :whistling:

The V1’s did. They had a yellow based 25, a 2d14 $100 and a standard white $500.
the V2 pictured above have a canary 25, 3ds18 $100 and a bright white $500.
rhe $2000 was never changed but added to for the second order for a complete rack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom