2019 Project (4 Viewers)

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you have your sale thread open for a few weeks. I'm leaving on Friday on a trip to Europe and I have no guarantee of internet access to check on PCF hijinks.
I will probably end up buying multiple setups of the classic victorians, so could be a backup for you.

I appreciate the offer. I'm only after the 4-colour decks. Let's see how it goes. I'm going to Italy, so it's not like I'll be completely off grid.
Ah ok, oh well! Am sure the links will be up soon and won't run out too fast!

Just a teaser image of the proofs that I received for the 4-color decks:

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.07.31 PM.png

I will also be receiving some sample decks prior to going full production in the next 10 days so that will be good to see.

Other exciting news is that @T_Chan is kind to help me out on orders for Canadian customers. When I get the links up, there will be a section for US and a section for Canada. What will happen is that I will ship all of those orders to him in a bulk rate box and customers can then pay him for the shipping cost.

I will also have a links for 2 - 4 sets for all other destinations outside of the US. Shipping has always been an issue because of the cost of $37, but it is the best I can do.

Links will be up on Saturday finally for the 4-color decks. I am hoping to get the Classic Victorians situated and announced then too as I have been wanting to get those squared away as well. Thank you for your patience. I suspect by August I will have the cards and by early September cards should be in your hands.

I will also have a links for 2 - 4 sets for all other destinations outside of the US. Shipping has always been an issue because of the cost of $37, but it is the best I can do.
Can you (already) specify exact weight and dimension of one set?
Maybe a European group buy would be an option … (Tracked shipment of packages < 2 kg from Germany to somewhere in the EU is rather cheap in comparison to USPS’ rates. You’d be looking at 7 to 13 € depending on size.)

Can you (already) specify exact weight and dimension of one set?
Maybe a European group buy would be an option … (Tracked shipment of packages < 2 kg from Germany to somewhere in the EU is rather cheap in comparison to USPS’ rates. You’d be looking at 7 to 13 € depending on size.)

I could base the weight off of the Classic Baroque decks. The group buy would be a better option so that the shipping is minimized for sure.

Ok, I believe the links are ready for the Classic Circles, at least. Classic Victorians (new colors) are still in progress. I added them to the top of the Order Links thread. Please let me know if anything is amiss as you check out and I will rectify it, although I trust that all is in order.
Sweet deal! I put my order in for 4 sets :cool :tup:
Thank you @desjgn

Ok, I believe the links are ready for the Classic Circles, at least. Classic Victorians (new colors) are still in progress. I added them to the top of the Order Links thread. Please let me know if anything is amiss as you check out and I will rectify it, although I trust that all is in order.
Quick question - I am going to order one of these new 4 colour setups, and one of the classic victorians... can you combine the shipping?

Also can you tease the colours you picked for the Victorians (other than the Red/Blue that you said you were going to do)?

OK last request lol - if you have any Bridge Size black cut cards you could include in the decks that would be awesome. I have some personalized poker size ones i use with the Victorians, but if you have the possibility to include bridge size cut cards for the 4 decks that would be awesome!

Just placed my order! :)

Orders two set ups earlier, thanks Jason!

Any chance we could see a Classic Culture in the circle back in gargoyle/hydra?

I was just about to order the new 4-colour decks but don't see an option of an uncut sheet - will one be available? I think it was mentioned early on that it may be an option...

I am getting 20 uncut sheets although I could ask for more if people want them. I didn’t post any links for this as I wasn’t sure if people would want one. I have noted your interest, @Darson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom