2016 NFL Season thread (1 Viewer)

I like watching the NFL. It does kind of suck that I gave up my home team. Still trying to find a team to latch onto.

My team the last few years has been the Red Zone Channel... Sundays have never been better now that I don't feel compelled to watch 3 hours of the Browns :D

Same here honestly. I usually stream if through sports access se on kodi. It's down for now :(

But but rg3
I was one of the die hards for nearly 40 years before I cut the cord. Don't get me wrong, I WANT to be a Browns fan again. I don't see it as falling into the "fair weather" category what-so-ever, I just got sick of spending so much time and money on an organization who flat out, obviously did not give a fuck.

The day they legitimately start trying I will find my way back but goddamnit they have to WIN me back.

For what it's worth I have them winning 31-3 today over Philly

I was one of the die hards for nearly 40 years before I cut the cord. Don't get me wrong, I WANT to be a Browns fan again. I don't see it as falling into the "fair weather" category what-so-ever, I just got sick of spending so much time and money on an organization who flat out, obviously did not give a fuck.

The day they legitimately start trying I will find my way back but goddamnit they have to WIN me back.

For what it's worth I have them winning 31-3 today over Philly

replace Browns with "Lions" and I could easily regurgitate this statement. When the Lions do try, they just repeatedly suck it. I didn't have 40 years invested. Only 30.

Eagles fan here always and forever. Now if we can get them back to their old uniforms of the 90's...

2014-08-06-09-12-11-698998399.jpeg

I just don't understand why people hate the Patriots . . . :)

Oh I don't know. Spygate, Deflategate, Belichick''s constant "I'm breaking a rule but it's not explicitly stated it's a rule so I'm fine until the offsets on when the NFL puts in language that absolutely makes it a rule", their absolutely insufferable fanbase, the fact that 60% of your fans will stop caring about football once Brady retires. I could go on.

Oh I don't know. Spygate, Deflategate, Belichick''s constant "I'm breaking a rule but it's not explicitly stated it's a rule so I'm fine until the offsets on when the NFL puts in language that absolutely makes it a rule", their absolutely insufferable fanbase, the fact that 60% of your fans will stop caring about football once Brady retires. I could go on.
sounds like a steelers fan

I agree that the pats fan base is annoying, but not as annoying as the pats haters. The whole thing is ridiculous. I've never seen any other team so scrutinized over the same exact kinds of behaviors.

Anyway, I'm a Pat's fan, and have been since way before Brady. In fact I was pissed when Bledsoe was benched in favor of Brady, as I thought we needed more of an offensive line upgrade than a QB upgrade at the time. But I'm in the minority, I don't really care about the results of a football game or season for more than the time it takes to play the game, I just think it's fun to root for a home team with your friends, and football is the only team sport I enjoy watching.

Big NFL fan here (hate Goodell, love the Pats, loved them before Brady and Bill and we all remember being a 1-16 hopeless team).

Not a Steel fan but hey, my Benjamin needs them to win by 2 tonight so go PIttsburgh!

Happy MNF everyone!

My team the last few years has been the Red Zone Channel... Sundays have never been better now that I don't feel compelled to watch 3 hours of the Browns :D

RGIII broken shoulder, possibly out for the year. I feel for you guys. One of our local chippers (Dolomite) is a die hard Browns fan but he can't even muster a conversation about them anymore. Its too bad, I'd like to see you guys get yours.

The Lions played like the Lions. Except they won despite themselves. It was entertaining, but we'll see.

Here we go Steelers Here we go!!! Here we go Steelers Here we go!!! Here we go Steelers Here we go!!!

Big Steelers Fan.

Steelers 42 Redskins 27

squeaking by at home fully healthy against a terrible miami team vs going on the road without your starting QB, yeah totally

Going on the road without your starting QB... Boofuckinhoo. Don't cheat. Miami has a great D-line and the Seahawk Offlensive line is by far the lowest paid in the NFL. The Seahawks won.

Going on the road without your starting QB... Boofuckinhoo. Don't cheat. Miami has a great D-line and the Seahawk Offlensive line is by far the lowest paid in the NFL. The Seahawks won.
I sense a little resentment over the super bowl from 2014. so boofuckinghoo yourself. i believe your team cheated as well. PEDs are a form of cheating. Let me call the wambulance for you, though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom