New show about music (songwriting) and drinking! :) (1 Viewer)

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Meet. Drink. Write. Sing. This is Happy Hour Sessions :)

Hey All! Over the years I’ve told a few members that I do entertainment, music, perorming, etc.

My latest project started to take shape over the pandemic and now has 25 episodes filmed and really hit its stride!

If you like music and drinking, and ever wondered what goes into songwriting, this show is for you! Episodes are about 15 minutes long and you get to know an artist and their process for songwriting (all while drinking heavily haha)

Please check it out and lemme know your thoughts!!!

Season 2 trailer here:

First episode of season two here:

THANKS ALL!! :)

George

@TheJestyr Good to see you are busy with your creative projects. We miss you here on PCF!

I genuinely liked this song - even though I didn't want to because a bot wrote it. :p. You perform it well! Did the AI write just the lyrics or did it come up with the chords? Is that Am-F-G in the verse and F, G, Am in the chorus? And did you feed it the words "desperate Chase" or is that just a coincidence?

Okay. I watched the making of the song video just now. So the bot wrote the lyrics. You did everything else. I am most impressed with how you came up with the melody instantaneously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom