2006 WSOP Copag value? (1 Viewer)

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
i cant remember exactly what years they were but I recently tried to sell 4 sets of WSOP cards recently on eBay and ended up not selling. Included in the set were ones from 2006 which i paid close to $100 for many years ago. Since then i have not seen another set for sale so i assume they're pretty rare.

I plan on unloading some stuff in the classifieds as soon as i have enough posts but i have no idea what would be a reasonable price for these

Attachments

• 1224081516.jpg
    1224081516.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 253
As this was during the "boom" years, I cannot see them being that rare at all. Even back then, I cannot see paying "close to $100.00" for a set-up. I have not been on eBay for quite some time, but I just do not see these going up in value.

Maybe try to sell them separately?

I paid $35 for 16 WSOP 2008 decks with a Paulson dealer button last spring. Shipped. Included the black boxes and a dealer cut card too.

That works out to about $2 a deck.

Screenshot_20170108-141143.png

Maybe the "06 cards are worth a bit more?... And not to burst your bubble, but I can't imagine them being worth more than $15-$20 for the setup. :/

well i guess i'll just have to keep them then. i assumed they were rarer because they were never made available for sale to the public like the 2007+ years

As this was during the "boom" years, I cannot see them being that rare at all. Even back then, I cannot see paying "close to $100.00" for a set-up. I have not been on eBay for quite some time, but I just do not see these going up in value.

i paid that much because they were like a card unicorn for me at the time so i just had to have them.

IMG_0256.JPG
I have several of these as well, from 2007-2013 and a 2014 set on the way.
I don't think I paid much more than 20-30 for a set. Some are much cheaper now but I hadn't seen many prior to 2007.
In my opinion you I would spend a little more for sets prior to 2007 but not sure if I would go upwards of $100.

How do they compare to the Founeirs which are like $27 for a set.

I think it's just the nostalgia of the fact they were for the WSOP that makes me want them. They're nice but not really superior to other cards.
I don't think I've ever used Founeirs.
I have quite a few different decks copeg, kem and several others and still trying different ones that I never knew about. I ordered guild and da Vinci so I'm still testing cards out.

Most of those copag WSOP cards were destroyed after the tournaments. They are pretty rare. I hardly ever see em go up for sale on eBay. I got the 2005 and 2006 setups just because I love to collect playing cards.

Most of those copag WSOP cards were destroyed after the tournaments. They are pretty rare. I hardly ever see em go up for sale on eBay. I got the 2005 and 2006 setups just because I love to collect playing cards.

I just bought a setup from 2016. Plenty are available on Amazon. Not sure about other years though. I wouldn't mind getting the 05 cards since that was the first Main Event I really got attached to and I was cheering for Hachem the whole way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom