12-Tournament Sweat Thread June 2021 (5 Viewers)

Shorty shoves in CO for 11k, I call in SB with :as::9s:

He has :7d::7h: and flop is :kh::kd::9d:

We hold, up over 50k

20210621_161551.jpg

Raise AK off UTG to 7k

Mr 53 s00ted calls, BB all-in for 8500 total

Flop QJT rainbow, we both check. Turn A, I bet 7k, he folds

All-in player turns over K9 off for the chop

Blinds 1500/3/3k

We are UTG WITH :js::jh: and raise to 8k

Chipleader in CO calls, shorter stack in BB calls

Flop :th::4s::2d:

BB checks, we bet 15k, chipleader folds, BB shoves for 31.5k total, we snap, he flips :ah::ad:

We don't improve. Down to 24k

I calculated the final numbers and started sending payments via PP F&F, but after sending to seven of the backers on the 8th PP gave me a pop-up saying "this method of funding isn't available" (I was using my PP balance, which still has $$$ in it) and gave me options to use my balance, my bank or my CC...........all with added fees, lol

returns.png

So some of you have received your payouts but I still have a good chunk of you left to do. I googled the issue and someone else encountered it after 10 transactions in a row, and found customer service to be zero help in resolving it, so it may take 24-48 hours before I can continue sending payouts but will try again tomorrow and try to space them out throughout the day if it's letting me do them so it doesn't trigger a security issue because of the volume of transactions.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting me by backing or rooting along in this thread. I really feel like that blunder deep in the PLO event was the one that could've been and made this whole series profitable. Still kicking myself over that one. I'm exhausted from the grind of all these tournaments, but it was a great experience and we made some final tables and some near misses.

I'll be back in the mean streets of PLO cash games at the end of the week.

You gonna let us 2.5ers press to your cash game?

Cash games are difficult to sell because you have to take my word on the results, whereas a tournament there is proof of the buyin and results

Plus, tourneys offer the possibility of a big return. Cash games would just be me cutting my hourly rate, unless I was playing higher stakes on a live stream

Tried again this morning but still getting the issue with them trying to fee me for using my existing balance to send F&F

Will try again later tonight

pp.png

Tried again this morning but still getting the issue with them trying to fee me for using my existing balance to send F&F

Will try again later tonight

View attachment 724605
Is this when trying to one of the Canadian contributors? PayPal charges a fee for international transfers.

Please take any fee out of my amount for my transaction please if charged.

Yup, Grant being outside the U.S. resulted in the fee, I was able to start paying others without the fee. I sent to everyone except the following:

@Jonesey07
@moose
@SixSpeedFury
@skylines
@Suited Connector
Anonymous
@Schmendr1ck

I had to initiate a transfer from my bank account to my paypal for those (didn't want to make 7 transactions and have my bank freak out on me) As soon as the money hits my PP I'll send to the remaining backers.

If anyone is not on this remaining list and didn't receive a payment from me please reach out, but I believe the above is all that remains to pay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom